Buying forest land, implementing solar

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm of the opinion to not use debt in businesses.

However, I could see the case for debt accelerating expansion and boost profits more quickly.

I personally think that's only a wise idea where you confidently foresee the profits paying off the debt within rapid order (5 years or less), and intend on doing so.

The other wise way to use it if you don't intend on paying it back, but that's not really a practical strategy for many businesses.

The idea of "carrying" debt longterm is a very bad business model in my opinion, since revenues and profits fluctuate in most sectors, especially more so in the negative direction in recent decades.

I was going to start construction work at 6:30 a.m.,but it's still dark. Bummer, I guess I'll try for 6:45a.m.

Still dark at 6:45 a.m., I'll try for 7.

Funny,looks like I wasn't the only one waiting for the light. The birds started tweeting at exactly the time it came out,at 6:55a.m.

having sexual relations with females under the age of 18 is considered statutory rape in many states. :shock:

slacker said:
having sexual relations with females under the age of 18 is considered statutory rape in many states. :shock:

Surely they can file a wide-smiling trashy slut exception paper work, right?

It's funny, both 16year-old Yu and (16yearold?) HEB chick were really happy-go-lucky wide-smiling girls, and both were presumably slutty.

I didn't think that very happy sluts really existed... but maybe they do when they are 16 years old...

Lots of eager applicants to thrash them so wildly...

And these girls like it rough and wild...

I've heard that semen lifts a girl's mood. Maybe these very happy slutty girls get a lot of semen...

And I know in the navy, sluts got a LOT of seaman, that's for sure,lol.

swbluto said:
slacker said:

It's funny, both 16year-old Yu and (16yearold?) HEB chick were really happy-go-lucky wide-smiling girls, and both were presumably slutty.

I didn't think that very happy sluts really existed... but maybe they do when they are 16 years old...

I've heard that semen lifts a girl's mood. Maybe these very happy slutty girls get a lot of semen...

At 16 they are still unaware there are people like you out to turn them into sex slaves. But the ones that have met others like you are ready for you. Better Go get them, before they get you.

Dan

Dan

Continued on with the floorframe construction, started at 8 and ended at 12:30.

Installed the central beam and marked off where the joist hangers need to go. Much time was spent just getting my miter saw set up (Had to go back and get a board),and then getting it running,

I'm doing floor construction using screws. Seems like the floor beams really need the extra holding strength.

DAND214 said:
swbluto said:
slacker said:

At 16 they are still unaware there are people like you out to turn them into sex slaves.

That might be true of some 16 year olds... but definitely not the HEB chick. She was a bona fide slut, she knew exactly where she was leading that situation, judging from the prurient smile at the end. I didn't exactly know where that situation was going, though I had some strong hints looking back... BUT SHE DEFINITELY DID, lol.

Btw, lots of girls like getting forcefully turned into slaves, and I don't mean in a "I like candy" kind of way, I mean like they're strongly sexually attracted to it almost like instinct (It makes them HOOORNY), as lots of women are instinctually attracted to powerful men who know what they want and just make it happen, by force if necessary. When girls say "no", often times they mean, "please make me say yes". (If they're screaming or something emphatic like that, obviously you're crossing some lines,maybe even rape lines.)

Technically,I'm not necessarily talking about physical force... but a forceful personality who won't take nos...

Granted, there are apparently some girls who fantasize physical force too, like hotties.

Girls seem to find that forceful personality arousing.

Looked one such girl in the eye yesterday. She was looking pretty depressed until I came across her way. Too bad for her, I really wasn't interested in her, but thought I should look in her the eye just so she knew what I was thinking about. And was looking back. Merely thinking about it.

This in contrast to "The weak-willed feckless" personality, which girls don't find arousing.

Then the trashy white girl who smiled so flirtatiously at the gas station. I got the hint she might be my type, lol, but I wasn't there looking for girls.

053e9b989a9644a7009225ce1ae64ec5fc0abc-v5-wm.jpg

Hoho, I don't know exactly she knew, but there's definitely a palpable emotional difference between a girl you "love" and will stick around for, and someone who's merely turning you on. And you don't even have to wait until sex to find out...

Think "it feels deep and overwhelming"...

[youtube]EgqUJOudrcM[/youtube]

The cashier girl I was looking at yesterday neither turned me on or a girl I even felt an ounce of love for. Thus, just merely thinking about it...

But, oh, the heb chick.... lol

Installed topside vents yesterday (ventilated the OSB with my drill), and it's now a sunny warm 83f outside and wow, it's actually tolerable in here! It was pretty oppressive with just the lowside vents for the fan yesterday, so vents towards the top definitely make a difference. It might also be the fact there's two vents on opposite sides of each other.

051a41f3c44cd6477910551b269bc78fb4d333-wm.jpg

Oh yes, good intentions. Despite my cynicism in suspecting ulterior motives with the HEB chick, she seemed like a girl with good intentions. Wasn't malicious. Though, I don't really really know...in time people show their true colors (Or when you turn your back to them...), so who really knows.

Jeez louis, the girl at the construction store, that girl needs to get the message, not interested in her.

She came on with those "Why hello big boy" seductive tones, but that didn't last. She obviously became aware I wasn't flirting with her.

Damn, I was hoping the stock plunge wasn't going to come until april 15, then I could've timed it, looks like it came a little early.

So pretty confident we're looking at a fear driven stock market crash.

The idea of chinese tariffs on american goods really hurting us is laughable.

18 trillion gdp and 3 billion exports to china...

You're talking like 1/10th of 1/6th of 1 percent of the national income.

translation, America doesn't make shit off exporting to china. I personally make $2000/year exporting to europe whereas china... you know how much I've made exporting to china in the last 3 years... ZERO DOLLARS.

But the common sense analysis doesn't matter to investors, who are like cliquey little school girls that get scared off the teeniest tiniest rumor and panic like a herd of antelope.

Anyway, the idea that tech stocks are tumbling now...

means...

excellent opportunity to invest in triple long nasdaq within the next 3-4 years...

despite the implication of another stockmarket crash causing a probable 2% drop in the employment-to-population ratio, bringing us back to 2010 employment levels, I don't get the sense the mortgage markets will be freezing unlike 2010, so I don't think it'll be /that/ bad.

In other words, 3-4% of workforce laid off, but incomes generally won't drop nearly as much as 2010, and construction shouldn't experience huge contractions.

And, I AM GETTING THE PHUCK OUT OF THIS NEIGHBORHOOD BEFORE IT REACHES THE EMPLOYMENT MARKETS, USUALLY 1 YEAR LATER.

So, I took a long position on SDOW in february at 20.07, and it's now at 21.31. Thought i'd hypothetically hold this for a year,but read it was a bad idea to hold triple inverses for longterm, so decided to hold off on the idea. So just watching it now.

True love only happens once. ... People can argue and say that this is crazy because they have had experiences of falling in love more than once but maybe you were never in love or the feeling wasn't mutual because if two people fall in love with each other then it is almost impossible for them to fall out of love.

I sure hope this isn't true. Granted, I will recognize the HEB chick attachment is going a bit beyond than expected, but maybe I'm just clinging to fantasy and not some kind of "forever stolen love". Though, that long cry session shortly after recapturing the hope of finding her, just a week ago... But soon dispelled.

That tells me it's not just some mere fantasy.

When you’re in love, you start to think that your loved one is different, special, and unique.

You begin to feel an inability to feel the same passionate love for anyone else.

Ho, yes, that "desire" was captured and has never since returned.

This desire wasn't just happening with the HEB chick, but with a few others previous to her. It only was fully developed with the HEB chick, and then it was forever gone at least so far.

I've noticed a health pattern.

Seems like I'd be anxious for whatever reason, then walking on the faster side, then become suddenly persistently fatigued.

One time it happened in the store when there was like 10 mexicans inside (packed with mexicans, suspect it was making me anxious).

The second time, I have no idea what the anxiety trigger was, but I was pacing on the faster side indicating it. I just knew I went to bed since I was suddenly feeling tired, and woah... that breathing felt like it was "heavy and fast". It actually reminded me of "shortness of breath" in its presentation (Breathing felt restricted, depth of breath was limited, and felt strongly compelled to follow a short and fast pattern.), but I was obviously breathing, so I didn't feel like calling it that.

Seems like the construction store girl learned of my building a house (inferred it from my asking of trusses), then she has her eyes on me. Jesus.

d1ae6da096ccb460c29502ed5423ed9a.jpg

jeez, no wonder why the only "clubs" I've heard about are in West Houston, the rich areas of the city.

f65b8c868de4d8c0ce1faf3ec673c38f

This also gives some backstory to my older friend's life history with mexicans invading the (houston) neighborhood then killing 80% of his friends, over time. He told me "You don't want to be in Houston if you think this neighborhood is bad.", I can see why with this image.

Both of my older neighbor friends were telling me, "Mexicans are everywhere, you can't escape them.", but I see the trick is inside this story.

Live in the wealthier parts of the city, that's how you escape the worst of them.

Out in here in rural surbubia, that'd be the larger acreage suburban division. Avoid the .25 acre lot neighborhoods, go for the .5acre or more neighborhoods or areas. Mexicans, especially the worst off ones (And arguably THE WORST ONES), gravitate to the smallest lot neighborhoods since they are the cheapest.

I suspect the high priced quarter acres in good locations with restrictions and permits also has a similar affect. Though I don't really know, since those would be the cheapest lots for /that location/, they may just gravitate there. Probably not the worst ones, though.

I see from this image , whites tend to settle in areas beyond the second ring. But, you need to avoid the cheapest lots in the area, which in "rural areas", tends to mean subdivisions with the smallest lots (.25 acres).

920x920.jpg

This agrees with my impression that 1488 isn't really mexican, but it is expensive, that's because it's predominantly white being a favorable location for the higher paid Woodlands Office Worker commuters, with the easily driven routes in the area to the woodlands.

This is the area where I met the more sophisticated HEB chick, as opposed to the less sophisicated types in this general area (even more rural Houston).

One shouldn't think of "20 year olds living there" as being comparable to "30 year olds living here", because they are often attached to 50 something parents. When I'm 50 years old, I guarantee my life savings will be enough to afford pretty much any location in Houston.

Heck, even the area where I'm building a house, the police officer came by and asked incredulously "Do you own this property?" because I was much younger than most neighbors in the area. I said, "Not only do I own this property, I own a second property! ROAAAARRRRR!!!!". Lol, just kidding about that, I just said "Yep, I sure do. I bought it.".

I think she was incredulous because of my out-of-state plates. I just told her, "I just moved here", and now there's a timer on me getting the vehicle on the property because she apparently makes frequent rounds.

Finding I need to get back into cardio. I just realized that neither is walking 2miles daily nor construction work improving my circulation like running does, judging from certain noticeable physiological affects.

I started thinking about this because of yesterday night's and the morning after's weirdness that I suspect might've been circulatory in nature.

Was feeling lightheaded laying down.

Woke up feeling like I didn't get quite enough sleep (still felt tired) and was feeling noticeably more irritable and edgy than normal. Wasn't feeling "normal". Bananas taste great, so suspect maybe low bloodsugar but I don't really know if /that/ was all.

Suspect maybe had low bloodsugar in combination with all muscle repair going on with all the carrying of the concrete foundation blocks and 2x6s making my legs sore.

Just thought of a good song capturing the Millennial sentiment.

[youtube]Dp8sYTlLQRY[/youtube]

I'm trying for the "charming angle", so I'm looking around for something that would look charming without the front porch.

I'm trying to avoid the "looks like a piece of crap" that often results around this county from DIY construction (And presumably DIY design).

This entry way looks pretty interesting, and looks simple enough to not be too costly nor too difficult to implement.

35661720e0d66c512f6597333ca51b30--kensington-house-cottage-style-homes.jpg

Roof angle looks like 45 degrees, and entry angle looks like 60 degrees on both sides.

Wonder if could reduce that 22.5 degrees, and the entry angle to 45 degrees?

Maybe I should aim for 30 degrees.

Basically the top of the entry way should be half way between the bottom of the roof and the top. (Looks like in this example, it's actually 2/3rds to the top)

And just how do I get that doorway entry arch?

And could I add this later? Kind of looks like maybe. Doesn't really look like I'd need to subtract from the frame to add it.

Seems like the style of window (with the grid pattern on top) and the kind of porchlights is really what gives it character. And then the small side windows act like shutters.

I have to admit, though the construction girl is not arousing any kind of attraction, she does have a palpable penny pinching character about her.

This is in stark contrast to the spend-thrifty alluring hoes, one of their seemingly widespread drawbacks. Payment for their services, so it seems.

Just looked up child predator.

[youtube]b46SCKOU1WY[/youtube]

yeah, nope, don't fit the profile. I don't go around explicitly trying to find 14 year olds, dude.

It's more like, I go around trying to find hotties, and then I find one hot mutha and then sometime later i strongly suspect she was probably 16. That's a bit different. And unlike amy, this hottie was /heavy/ on the flirtation,so it wasn't unprovoked.

And, I'm just saying if she was 16, then there's no way in hell that should be illegal because that love was completely natural and mutual.

Although... if I met the heb chick behind closed doors like that... hmmm... yeah... i don't know if it would've been a simple gazing in her eyes, I probably would've got real close so she would be feeling the heat.Granted, that wasn't necessary with the heb chick,either.

[youtube]1JuHN3y_7vI[/youtube]

Over 40 children... what an illustrious career... so much career potential, isn't there.

unpredictable...lol...well,i don't think he's going to be singing lullabies, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back