E.S. Classic Videos!!

Green Machine

100 kW
Ok guys its the days of youtube and its about time that ES has its own video thread. Not much room for chatter here...

I will start the ball rolling with one of my favorite videos...ES legends liveforphysics and methods get together and play with fire:

[youtube]JCGO-D7YbGc[/youtube]

Matt Recumpence is a true artist with his drive assemblies and bike builds and has a good eye for videos as well. This trike has got to be one of the most beautiful builds on ES. The video allows us to see it in action.

[youtube]GQV0UzV5qTM[/youtube]

This next video shows Matt's artistic video flair. I think its cool the angle he took on this video. At one point his kid playing in the tree says "Dad is Crazy"....pretty freaking awesome:

[youtube]VvsylaPU7S8[/youtube]

And in case your not into trikes check out recumbence's bike build...one of the most artistic home built bikes ever:

[youtube]N2sSgJ3QUDQ[/youtube]

An Endless-Sphere build worth posting a video of:
[youtube]bnd9gZHaWLY[/youtube]

And anything from Andy Marsh's collection :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/evmotorcycle

Wonderful Idea! Thanks for starting this thread!

GCinDC, love the part where you just seem to "drop off the kids" and take-off hehe :mrgreen:

You really are an all weather E-Biker! I can just imagine how cold it was riding in the snow and ice! :shock: 8)

Hal9000's Greyb.org e-bike doing a local trail and road loop.

Part 1:
[youtube]6ckQRQyy1Mc[/youtube]

Part 2:
[youtube]nmhI4XUs0mE[/youtube]

Better Quality can be seen here:
http://vimeo.com/5610041

Like the ES classic quotes thread so many of the classic videos (deservingly) come from liveforphysics. It seems that the guy is not only a motherfreaking poet (with an engineer backbone) but also has a knack for cranking out amazing video. This guys is true artist. Also has access to some cool gadgets that the rest of us can only dream of.

In this one he has a modified crystallite motor on a dyno testing before the death race in arizona. He has cut holes shaped like penises in it. He gets carried away and runs 40kw through it. The results are both entertaining and educational. Oh and the guy loves starting fires. Great video material.

[youtube]e03rMDmJzLE[/youtube]

And speaking about lifeforphysics educational and entertaining video, this next video for years was on his signature. So he obv thought there was something in it for us all. LFP for the noobs out there is a professional battery engineer, and sometime graciously shares his info based on tons of testing here on ES...I for one am very thankful whenever this guy starts talking battery...and in this case a video is worth a thousand words. :D Most of the ES regulars have seen these videos, but for that reason especially they should be posted in the ES classic section. :D

[youtube]LExMC5buoFg[/youtube]

Really boring video from the past. Involves stupid stuff about myopic perspective, 20th-century thinking, vested interests, marketing scams, provincial backwaters... all the reasons why ebikes are a dead end in the EVolution of personal transport... Really ES folks should ignore. I am embarrassed, compared to the other vids in this thread...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ktVLao64-c
[youtube]0ktVLao64-c[/youtube]

Soooo, Mr Lock...which fella in the above video may you be Mr Segway or Mr Scooter, I have to say I am with the scooter dude, he is on the money.

KiM

Hehe AJ, lets just say, if I were on ES as a Segway promoter I woulda been laughed outta town years ago...
l0cK

I think the lfp video gg just posted is the one lfp had on his signature...not the one i posted earlier...I may have screwed up. Does anyone remember which video was in the lfp signature? I am pretty sure thats the case and if so gg would you mind if i swapped out our 2 lipo destruction videos?

The lowracer stuff is another one i havent seen. Really great stuff. Another ES artist.

Back