Cost per mile varies greatly. Last tiny crackerbox car like I owned, a ford festiva was surely as low as a 25 cents a mile, but in 1985 dollars. Tires were a hundred bucks, for four 12 inch tires! That was a cheap car, but calling it a real car was a bit of a stretch.
You have done very well with that car. Got it quite cheap with low miles, and got to run it through the best lowest mainetnance years of it's life. But nicer cars do tend to run 40-75 cents per mile because of higher purchase prices. You wouldn't get a honda civic with 30k on it for 13 k.
Not so nice cars are always due for a starter, alternator, battery, two cv's,shocks or struts, a timing belt, a water pump, and a set of tires and brakes. All within the first 10,000 miles. That's why they get dumped right around 100,000 miles. So the piece of crap used medium sized car can easily end up costing the poor sucker buying it a buck a mile.
Ive done calculations on all the cars I've owned in the last 10 years or so, and the best all came out about 40-50 cents per mile. That's everything including the air in the tires if you paid for that. Gas, oil, insurance, purchase price, registration, antifreeze, tires, brakes, Cvs, timing belts, valve jobs, shocks, struts for the back hatch, seatcovers, car washes, and on and on and on. The 2000 ford focus, 1998 subaru forester, and 2004 ford focus all ended up costing the about the same six and a half thou per year for 15000 miles. Multiple cars made them last a bit longer, but the basic costs for two cars that ran for the household was still a good 12 thou most years, since we'd put about 25,000 miles of driving on various odometers per year.
Bear in mind, to get it down to 45 cents per mile, I did 90% of the service on these cars. The remaining 10% is stuff like a valve job or bearing replacements that requires a machine shop.
The one ton truck, driven as little as possible, was at least a buck a mile. Suprised it's not more. Buck a mile would not be unusual for large suv's or trucks. Used to be a lot cheaper, before tires were $250 to $350 a pop for a truck. Not anymore.
Do a really good, complete and honest accounting, and most people cannot believe they spend that much. Living closer to work and driving less than a thousand miles a month really helps with annual cost, but cost per mile remains what it is.
THE LIPO RULES. NEVER ABOVE 4.3V NEVER BELOW 2.7V DON'T PUNCTURE
Ideal charging /discharging range for Lipo, 3.65v minimum 4.1v maximum
See battery technology section, FAQ thread at the top of the page for lipo noob info.