How to return on ebay after seller gave money for no return

boytitan

100 W
So ebay is a frocking mess. More so trying to communicate with sellers when there is a mistake. This ebay seller when I opened up a return request for a electric bike throttle I don't need and purchased by mistake I never even opened it since I have no way to use it. I need 7 wires for the throttle with my current main controller and the throttle I bought by mistake is 6 wires. My other controller uses a s900 display which is 5 wires for the display and power button and standard 3 wire throttle. I don't even bother opening its package. I request a return he messages me saying why don't I take 2 dollars and keep the item. I say no I will just go to paypal since you charge shipping they have a option to cover it. I don't message him back because i am super busy dealing with new job training. I finally check my ebay just to see 2 message that say how about we refund you 10 dollars and you keep the item and now a message saying you have been refunded 12 dollars which is what the item cost. Like I coulda just got a refund with paypal and they woulda funded the shipping. How do I like cancel this refund and return the item I don't like free stuff that makes me feel like some kinda conman since I sell on ebay sometimes. I am stuck with a throttle I can't use at all and I don't want to sell it because thats a really dick move.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/24V-48V-E-Bike-Handlebar-Electric-Scooter-Bike-LED-Throttle-Grip-Digital-Meter-/252857599520?ssPageName=ADME:X:RRNTB:US:3160

Seriously? What problem?

Donate it to someone that needs the item! Lots of nice guys here with tight budgets!

Back