Excellent Bernie podcast about the paradise papers and the republican tax plan

Talk about anything and everything here within reason.
MitchJi
1 GW
1 GW

Excellent Bernie podcast about the paradise papers and the republican tax plan

Post by MitchJi » Nov 19, 2017 3:01 pm

I hope that this doesn’t require posting in the toxic discussions. We should be able to listen to what,he says and have a non-toxic discussion? None of us are selfish billionaires so we don’t have anything to gain by being against Bernie on this. In this podcast (12:45 minutes) Bernie explains the connection between the paradise papers, the republican tax plan and the trump administration. I’m pretty cynical but I’m shocked by how bad things are getting. I highly recommend listening to this podcast:
The Bernie Sanders Show by U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders on Apple Podcasts

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the ... 0394789459

In this Bernie Bonus episode, Sen. Sanders breaks down how the Paradise Papers reveal a world rapidly moving toward international oligarchy, controlled by a tiny number of billionaires.
Best Wishes!

Mitch

The best quality batteries and lowest priced batteries for DIY EV's are tier 1 OEM Quality Cells from salvaged (wrecked) EV packs. Two examples are Chevy Volt and Nissan Leaf packs.

Nissan Leaf Module specs are here
Chevy Volt Pack Info - Salvage 16kwh Packs Under $2k here
The cells are rated conservatively by GM at 7.8C, Yabert's tests of Volt packs on the DiyEv car forum suggest a higher C rate, 15+ C!.

$1,400 plus $360 freight. Still over $1k less than new lead!