Need help with battery design for Enduro frame and suggestion for BMS

Hi folks,
I'm brand new to e-bikes and electronics in general (started researching 2 weeks ago). I didn't wanna sound like an idiot so I tried to do all the research myself, however this stuff is difficult and confusing, so if anyone can help with my design issue like shape and cell orientation it would be greatly appreciated. I also need suggestions on what charger and bms to run. I'm planning on using this for off road use and on road trips at legal-ish speeds lol. What I'm looking at spec wise so far (unless I find it cheaper elsewhere) : Enduro frame $450.00 usd shipped from Ebay, on Amazon found a conversion kit that claims to be 72v 5000w 150a sinewave, 21" motorcycle rear wheel $959.00, building my own battery using vruzen battery holders and planning to use LG HG2 18650 cells 20s 10p for a battery sporting 72v nom 30ah 200a continous 1440wh based on my calculations as the cells are 20a 3000mah cells from battery bro if I order the 200cells there I can build the battery around 700ish minus BMS if I do this setup what would be the best charger and BMS

Thank you very much what do you suggest I've heard bad things about soldering don't care to buy a spot welder

You can go with lipo or have a custom 18650 pack built. Also, em3ev has 20S10P batteries, but with ~100A peaks rather than 200A: https://em3ev.com/shop/em3ev-72v-20s10p-rectangle-battery-pack-1/

Back