Motenergy ME1003 11kw build - stuck

TeePee

1 mW
Hi there,

Hoping some of the bright minds might have some tips to help me get running on this never ending project. I'm down here in the back blocks of Sumatra, Indonesia. I got this one going already on a donor bike super basic then pulled it apart and had a new frame made with plans to made it look more pretty. Controller is homemade and I'm not sure I've got the right connections before I hook it up again and dearly hoping someone can point me in the right direction rather than stuffing it up and making the expensive blue smoke come out. Guy who made me the controller is out of range. And yes, I should've been more diligent in marking everything when I pulled it apart. Bad me.
Component specs are:
Motor: Motenergy brushed ME1003 11kw
Controller: Homemade 12-90v 500A
Battery: LifePo4 72v 25Ah
Onboard charger: 72v /10A
Voltage stepdown: 72v —> 12v
Donor frame: Made in Indo
Relay: MK2P-I 28V DC 10A
Contactor Relay: EV200AAANA 12-24V DC

Pics and crappy diagram attached.

Super grateful if one of the ES black belts can point me in the right direction.

Thanks before

Tom

Attachments

• Rough wiring diagram V.jpeg
    Rough wiring diagram V.jpeg
    87.9 KB · Views: 467
  • V Controller2.jpg
    V Controller2.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 467
  • V controller3.jpg
    V controller3.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 467
  • Relay Kilovac EV2000AAANA.jpg
    Relay Kilovac EV2000AAANA.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 823
I think you need to rearrange the contactor wiring. Contactor should carry the full current. The on/off switch should only go to the contactor coil. If the coil is 12v, you need that to come off the dc-dc converter. If you use the main switch to power the dc-dc converter, it has to be a pretty hefty switch.

Back