NEED HELP to upgrade stock controller INOKIM QUICK 3

leoleaf

1 mW
I am new to this. Can someone more knowledgeable than me help me find a compatible controller for my INOKIM Quick 3 electric scooter.
I am looking on Alibaba to find one that is: 48v 500w programmable sine wave controller to replace stock controller.
According to documentation, the Q3 is rated at 400w but dont know what the peak watt is.

Goals:
- to increase max speed to up to 22mph (35kms). Stock controller limits speed to 30kph. At 30kph, the power cuts off.
- sine wave controller for less noise more efficiency

You could purchase a phase runner from GRIN Tech. I've fitted one to a QUICK 3 before and re-wired the throttle etc to a Cycle Analyst. The phase runner will easily fit in the recess where the "stock" controller sits. It runs very silent and no speed limit.Only issue is the phase runner is $295USD. Cheap, low quality Chinese made controllers are $40.

Hi leoleaf,

My favorite replacement throttle/controller is this:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/162311317469?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649

It's really easy to hook up and gives very solid performance. At $30.00 USD, it's considerably cheaper than a stock controller for your scooter!

I hope this helps.

zog

121jiggawatts said:
You could purchase a phase runner from GRIN Tech. I've fitted one to a QUICK 3 before and re-wired the throttle etc to a Cycle Analyst. The phase runner will easily fit in the recess where the "stock" controller sits. It runs very silent and no speed limit.Only issue is the phase runner is $295USD. Cheap, low quality Chinese made controllers are $40.

Where did you get the specifications for inokim quick 3 motor? For configuration your phase runner the
Rpm
And number of pole pairs motor
Cant find this specification on any web site :(((

Back