Razor PR200 PocketRocket handles rubbing.. Video included..

tbird2340

1 µW
I just picked up a PR200 and it had the plastic pieces separate from the bike.. I put it together with how I would think it should go and the handlebars are rubbing (video shown below)..

Any ideas?

Thanks

https://youtu.be/-m9Cg78s__k

Have you rode it yet? I raced pockets way back, I remember everyone went through that when they got their first and we'd tell them 'It won't move that much when you lean.' I don't know if this is excessive or not.

Try it out.

Dauntless said:
Have you rode it yet? I raced pockets way back, I remember everyone went through that when they got their first and we'd tell them 'It won't move that much when you lean.' I don't know if this is excessive or not.

Try it out.

Thanks for the reply.. No, I haven't, but one of my kids have and since they don't know to lean etc it rubs / hits the plastic when they turn the handlebars.. So this is by design?

Well let's see, how old is he? Is he riding it very fast yet? It's like a bicycle, you lean when you turn that except when you're very slow. Near stopped. I suppose the design is because you want the plastic as close as possible so it's safe, If they don't go very fast they might not be ready for something like this.

Back