Anyone Importing Vector or Quilbix to Australia ?

Firstly to the haters of high powered ebikes . Any bike I will eventually buy will only be ridden on a remote large outback property No public anywhere but I hate motorcycle noise
Now to my frustration
After weeks of studying these forums and endless You Tube clips
I knew what combination of frame / KW and components I wanted

So I excitedly emailed Quilpix through their own email link 3 times in the past 2 weeks with no reply

So then I excitedly emailed Vector with my desired specs
Specs were approved for Typhoon v2.0 by Anastasia at Vector She then suggested the new Vortex frame would be a better choice as it had my desired foot pegs
I asked if the Vector frame was suitable for a 14kw hub motor and all replys stopped 3 days ago

I understand the language issues with the sellers and so strive to make my emails as simple as possible
This is the most frustrating product I have ever wanted to buy

If anyone has had luck importing these bikes to Australia can you teach me the secret E handshake or emoji which will make this an easier process

I have had all the same issues, and ended up buying a frame kit off another ES member.
I still havent gotten around to building it so PM me if you are interested.
Adam

Have you seen this electric bike?:
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=89902

Screen Shot 2017-08-25 at 13.02.27.jpg

Probably a lot cheaper to buy one in the Australia group buy than building your own on a Vector or Qulbix frame:
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=90392&p=1319381

Edit: sorry I didn't read your post good enough as you write you're looking to use a 14kW hubmotor so the Sur-Ron is probably underpowered for you. So you should contact E-S user Hyena who does the Australia group buy for the Sur-Ron but also has a company building high power ebikes: http://hyenaelectricbikes.com/
He should be able to help you building a 14kW hubmotor ebike.

Aebrennan said:
I have had all the same issues, and ended up buying a frame kit off another ES member.
I still havent gotten around to building it so PM me if you are interested.
Adam

I PMed you last week
Contact me if you still want to sell your kit (include specs and price)

Cheers

David

I imported an e-bike through a Chinese company a few months ago. I have had no issues whatsover with it. And running 18kw through it. The setup has never even got remotely hot. Obviously though running a little less power will increase the range on it. But I’ve done over 1000km In it so far. Shoot me pm I can’t put you into the company. They were very helpful
Regards Heath

I know that this trail is cold, but have you achieved something? Did you get something else?

Mywpn said:
I imported an e-bike through a Chinese company a few months ago.
Regards Heath

Which company was this and what was the model you bought?

e-rofti said:
Mywpn said:
I imported an e-bike through a Chinese company a few months ago.
Regards Heath

Which company was this and what was the model you bought?
It was EVIL BIKES EEB Adrenalin but with a lot of made to order things on it. I still run this from back then and every day of the week. Only much more power and component changes.

Back