18650 Supplier for AUSTRALIA

wepoo

1 µW
There seems to be some kind of hold on shipping batteries to Australia.

Were are the Aussies buying batteries from? Hoping to find something around about $7AUD/battery.

ru.nkon.nl
if your in Brisbane im about to buy some so we could pool and save a bit on shipping
But I have gotten a few orders with these guys and no hassles at all!!!!!

I use samsung 35e cells and they come out at 4.80aud a cell (160cellsx2.7eur + 72eur shipping)

nkon declare the cells as NiMH and not lithium but havent had an issue with 3 orders in the last 6 months

I'm about to do an order for 18650 cells - they work out to about AU$6.50 landed, depending on customs etc.

Hi Mate, In Perth too and might be interested in a vruzend kit and some cells if you're building an order up - was initially thinking 30q's.

Q's - What are you ordering? And do you know the max C for a 35e vs a 30q?

This is for a spare bike with a 36v BBS02 so it's only a small pack I need e.g. 10s2p or perhaps 10s3p

Cheers, Rich

Tats said:
Hi Mate, In Perth too and might be interested in a vruzend kit and some cells if you're building an order up - was initially thinking 30q's.

Q's - What are you ordering? And do you know the max C for a 35e vs a 30q?

This is for a spare bike with a 36v BBS02 so it's only a small pack I need e.g. 10s2p or perhaps 10s3p

Cheers, Rich

I've got a total of 400 Samsung INR18650-30Qs, and 100 Panasonic NCR18650GAs so far. Add as many as you like to the order - it just improves the proportion of the shipping and TT costs. They can also stock LGs and VTC6s. I think the 30Qs are good for 20 A max continuous discharge, GAs are 10 A (but really, you would keep it under 5 A).

Nah, I'm getting the cells out of China from my usual supplier so you'd have to order the kit yourself. Happy to tack the cells onto the order for you regardless.

I just got heaps Samsung 30Q's Landed for about $4.40AUD, i got about 150x though.

Back