New Electricmoto Blade XT owner in Canada

Hello Everyone.

I did recieve the new Blade XT electric bike,assembled it, and took it out for a ride. Great looking bike that turns alot of heads. Electricmoto is resticting me to post specific pictures of the bike but I can tell you that the bike is a little different than the Blade pictured on the web site. There has been some upgrades to the rear suspenion and motor location.

The Blade has an 400amp Alltrax controller, PMG132 motor, thundersky lithium batteries and comes with a one year warranty. I ended up paying $10,000 plus shipping, and purchased a different set of tires that were shipped from the UK. Electricmoto and I are working out some minor problems with the bike but they are giving me all the support I need. I have only put on a few miles due the weather and the minor hickups I am experencing. My modified 72 volt Electricmoto Blade04 eats it for breakfast off the line, but the XT will catch up after racing about 20 min on a closed supermoto cource. The difference between SLA bateries and Lithium.

This bike is not all I expected it to be to suite my needs and Electricmoto is offering me a refund for the purchase price.

I will be showing the bike at the next Vancouver EV Club meeting on Feb20/08 http://www.veva.bc.ca I will be adding some pictures to this forum soon as the weather improves

If you would like to read more comments regarding this bike , go to .......................http://visforvoltage.org/forum/2046-electricmoto-xt-wait-almost-over.-kicks-zero%2C-and-quantya-electric-motocross-bikes

Regards Jurgen

Attachments

• frame_BladeXT.jpg
    frame_BladeXT.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 4,590
Nice to see you Jurgen, thanks for posting the report here.

Any idea why so much difference in performance? Maybe the Thunderskys just can't belt out the amps like good 'ol Hawkers or something.

I'm sure there's a way to make it faster though.. :twisted:

Hi Jurgen,

thanks for posting this - i was inline to order one of these in th uk but the bike seemed never to be available to buy??
I'm glad i didnt now as i wouldn't get away with riding it anyhow but i'm still very interested to see how the new bike pans out - will take a look at that thread soon as i get chance to get the full story.
I remember looking at your 04 with some envy and im surprised that the 04 is quicker than the new bike??
Anyhow keepus posted on how you find it $10k seems an awful lot of moola for a bike that needs attention to run?
im taking it you went for the olins ???
Nice to see you here.

Cheers

D

Back