How to post pics from smartphone?

This section will contain posting guidelines for the forum along with any other information that is relevant to this forum.
atom1025
100 W
100 W

How to post pics from smartphone?

Post by atom1025 » Aug 29, 2012 6:17 pm

Anyone figured out how to do it. Tried both android and apple and neither one makes it simple.
Bashed Synergy Cycle runs
1800w peak, 31mph tops.

2004 Cannondale Jekyll with a MAC 10
15s 8ah lipo (2100w peak) 31mph tops.

cal3thousand
10 GW
10 GW

Re: How to post pics from smartphone?

Post by cal3thousand » Aug 29, 2012 7:05 pm

atom1025 wrote:Anyone figured out how to do it. Tried both android and apple and neither one makes it simple.
Try uploading the photo to your favorite hosting site and then insert the img link.

I personally use the Public folder of my dropbox, but photobucket works well too.
Get a Cycle Analyst and a Multimeter, you're still a noob if you don't have at least one of each.

Planning on posting questions or buying anything on this site? Put up your country (at minimum) on your profile. This is a worldwide forum and we haven't reached clairvoyance.

BATFINK
10 kW
10 kW

Post by BATFINK » Aug 29, 2012 8:32 pm

I just put a post up about this mate. ES used to have there own app for accessing the site that allows you to upload pictures, I still use it but I don't think It's available anymore. However there's an application that allows you to donor called "tapatalk" but a moderator or someone will have to register the ES site onto the tapatalk database and then it will be easy for mobile users. Look for my thread further down the forum.

Sent using Endless-Sphere Mobile app

AussieJester
100 GW
100 GW

Post by AussieJester » Aug 29, 2012 10:47 pm

I use my HTC sensation more than my PC these days, I don't find it any harder on the phone than th he PC to post pics... Use ES to host pics, hit the "choose" button below th he text editor, find the pic on your SD card hit the "add file" button and it uploads your pic, easy peasy...

KiM

dingoEsride
100 kW
100 kW

Post by dingoEsride » Aug 29, 2012 10:54 pm

tumblr_lzejky4NO71qkuw9so1_500.jpg
see how this goes

well that seemed to work alright by just following directions same as on the lappy using android and just the standatd browser, but you must remember that files cant be too big
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ride like the wind

BATFINK
10 kW
10 kW

Post by BATFINK » Aug 30, 2012 4:38 am

The problem arises when you want to choose a picture, on phones and device using ioS apple software you cannot browse to find the photo, some android with manufacturers own skin and a lot of other phones are the same, if they have a standard. Rouser function to browse storage areas that's fine, there is an application for both ioS and Android called tapatalk that allows you to do this. It just needs to be approved by a moderator. I think I will need to try and contact Justin.

Sent using Endless-Sphere Mobile app
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.