Team Hybrid to stock these Lifepo4 Batteries

knoxie

1 MW
Hi Guys

Had a call from Mark, he will be stocking the Life batteries in cases as shown starting off with 37V 10AH ones, here is Marks Quote

" I am going to go with the Life battery factory. They actually manufacture these packs. The one i have here which hasn't been used yet is 37v 10AH 35A with case key switch and LED fuel gauge. It is heavier but has 2000 cycles. I will use it the weekend and then send it to you next week. "

They look good, some internal photos to follow later, the factory will also make bigger packs, these are true 10AH Packs so the same as the 15Ah Point-1 packs as they are essentially only 10Ah as well.

I will let you know how they perform.

Knoxie

How come you get all the best toys to play with, eh? So how about doing your bit to even up the north/south divide and sending one of those up here for some testing :D

Any information on the discharge rate, peak current, cost yet?

Have a good weekend!
Malcolm

Hi Malcolm

Well I dont know too much other than what I have posted, they are using a generic battery case and meter, but they are def life batts in there, they are Happy to supply Mark with what ever size he needs, The north south divide :lol: I will get John Prescott to work on that one once he gets out of the hozzer!

Should have enough to fill your bike!! will 20 do ya? he he!! I am sure they will be ok for us and they are supposed to be ok at 72V as well which is important!

Have a good weekend!

P

Hi all
knoxie how are these new packs going to compare to the "48v" 20ah blue packs that Mark at Team Hybrid also sell when they come back in stock.

Hi Geoff

I will make a comparison post, I doubt Mark will be stocking the blue packs as there have been quality issues with them, these packs seem a lot better will keep you posted!

Paul

Hi paul
Pity about that Im on 48v of NiMh and have scraped together enough to go lipo and the blue packs looked like a good alternative, but if there are problems I'll not go for one.

I'll be waiting for your test results.

Can you let us all know what the dimentions are ?

Back