nearly ready to order more power

I am nearly ready to upgrade from 36v 9ah NiMH and 36V 20A controller to 2X36V 15AH LifePO4 with 72V 35A controller with cycle analyst

Just waiting for controller and cycle analyst updated prices from ebikes.ca and price from aiicsu looks very good just waiting back for pack dimensions weight and if they can come in a case or not

Has anyone brought from aiicsu before? what was the results ?

I figure that with 72V total and 15AH that I should be able to do my daily commute to work at speed up to 50Km/h 20 km return some hills and use about 60 -70% capacity therefore giving a battery life of nearly 3000 cycles not bad for 2 batteries costing about $2.10 AH + charger + shipping

Anyway got to figure a way to mount these two packs I first thought of mounting on a rear carrier but may put to much weight on rear wheel which could lead to massive wheel stands if applying full power

I dont think that I could mount these in the middle of the frame as they may be a little large but I will wait until I get the dimensions but maybe I could build a box towards the front of the frame near the front forks similar to xyster has done this may result in the ability to preform burnouts on the rear wheel if the front break was applied at full power (this could be fun)

anyway if anyone has further suggestion as to what I could do please let me know

Back