- Open box, inspect for physical damage
- Plug in celllog / HK ballancer and check cell voltages
--- If all cells are in the 3.7 to 3.9v range, all is good so far.. if any are way off, make note of them on the pack..
- Plug into charger and fully ballance charge to 4.20v per cell
- Run a discharge cycle while monitoring cell voltages with cellog gizmo or HK gizmo, i like to use this :
--- If all cells deliver rated capacity above 3.0v on the first cycle, you got a good healthy pack
- Charge again to full 4.20v, let pack sit overnight, good healthy cells will retain 4.18v + overnight.. bad cells will drop to 4.15 or less..
Then you cycle the cells with more amps and manually touch the packs feeling for hot spots.. if all checks out.. Rock on !
how did you pop the cases off? I just got 10 of them yesterday. They all seem in good shape.
auraslip wrote:Testing at ~2c discharge from 4.15v-3v
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 11 guests