Today I tested your EMI immunity experiment with a big drill, with the master (my computer) requesting slaves datas every 200ms (5 Hz refresh rate) to have a lot of communication data in the wires. But with the led flash of 50ms every valid received frame, on the video the flash seems to be completely erratic !! In fact it's not the case, and there were no error, you maybe will see "erreur BMS = 0" on the laptop screen, but you need good eyes !!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmJaK8qrxyQ
On other side, I think about the display, need the opinion of every interested people. I think something like that can be great ?
- The ampmeter with real time battery pack current (when touched, switch to WATTs)
- A generic zone for display various message, date and hour, etc...
- The voltmeter with real time pack voltage. When touched, switch to a new page to monitor all cell voltage and temperature (with an histogram for exemple)
- The vehicle speed and total mileage
- The "fuel" gauge, based on amp hour which enter/leave the battery pack, and pack capacity configured. When touched, display another interesting informations : total amp hour provided by the pack, total number of charge cycle, etc..
- 2 independent trips informations : distance, duration, average speed, amp hour used, average W/Km or W/Mi. When touch on the zone, display secondary information of the trip (percentage of regen, etc...)