Now that many ES members have either purchased A123 26650 (cell) batteries from someone, such as cellman, or, better yet, you built your own battery,
I think it is time to get some feedback from you about your battery.
Please post here to let us know what you can about the following:
1) When did you buy or make your battery? How many charge cycles do you have on it now?
2) What is the voltage & Ah rating?
3) Under WOT load do you know what the voltage sag is from its nominal voltage at the beginning of a ride & also near the end just before 80% state of discharge of battery capacity??? What motor are you using?
4) Do you have a build thread for this battery, or can you briefly tell us your design to make the battery?
5) Has the battery performed to your expectations, and is there anything you would do differently next time using this type of battery?
Please add any other comments you think is worth mentioning, and thank you for helping us learn more about this cell type & size.