Need info 36V bottle battery installation

jcool3

100 mW
Aliexpress sells 36V bottle battery cases with cylindrical battery holders. Does not include batteries.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Electric-bicycle-li-ion-battery-case-Suitable-for-36-v-or-24-v-battery-assembly/1235753020.html?spm=a2g0s.13010208.99999999.262.OwJJHK
Looking for instructions on putting 36v system together using the cylindrical cell holders. Not sure how many 18650 batteries I
would need to maek 10ah. Thanks

Attachments

• es1.jpg
    es1.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 871
  • es2.jpg
    es2.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 870
If 2,000 mah 5 cells. If 2,500 mah 4 cells in parallel. Buy new cells as laptop cell you may need 8 parallel as you power to push you. This pack needs a spot welder. Have you purchase this kit yet ?

999zip999 said:
If 2,000 mah 5 cells. If 2,500 mah 4 cells in parallel. Buy new cells as laptop cell you may need 8 parallel as you power to push you. This pack needs a spot welder. Have you purchase this kit yet ?
Did not purchase anything yet. Looking for easy option for putting together 36V battery for an ebike.
So you need to spot weld the nickel strip onto the battery? I don't have spot welder so this may not work for me.

999zip999 said:

Are you sure the pack requires a spot welder? It almost appears that it is designed to just rely on the metal-to-metal contact (like a battery holder). Slightly scary. So it looks like it holds 14P, but how do they get enough in series for 36V? AT MOST I count 8 possible in series, probably 7?

09Klr650 said:
999zip999 said:
N
Are you sure the pack requires a spot welder? It almost appears that it is designed to just rely on the metal-to-metal contact (like a battery holder). Slightly scary. So it looks like it holds 14P, but how do they get enough in series for 36V? AT MOST I count 8 possible in series, probably 7?
these cylindrical units stack on top of each other. Not sure how many units 4-5? to make 36V 10ah.
Yes , I thought metal-to-metal contact like a battery holder. So many unaswered
questions ... need instructions or info from someone who has experience with these units. Appreciate your input.

Be careful a lot of cheap and useless 36 volt batteries out there. The battery pack should be made with quality cells not just the name Panasonic or Samsung and never Tesla like cells. That's a red flag.

Back