Tesla Cybertruck

Topics related to EV businesses
cricketo   1 kW

1 kW

Tesla Cybertruck

Post by cricketo » Nov 06 2019 4:13pm

Doesn't look like there is a thread yet.... Reveal is in two weeks, on 21st.

Toorbough ULL-Zeveigh   10 MW

10 MW

Re: Tesla Cybertruck

Post by Toorbough ULL-Zeveigh » Nov 07 2019 5:37pm

with state of duh art eh-aye it has to be not only self-driving but self-aware to be a true cybertruck
Kick down the barricades Listen what the kids say.
From time to time people change their minds But the Frock is here to stay.
I've seen it all from the bottom to the top Everywhere I go the kids wanna Frock.
Around the world or around the block Everywhere I go the kids wanna Frock.

Hillhater   100 GW

100 GW

Post by Hillhater » Nov 07 2019 6:02pm

This is probably the best way possible to force people to give up their cars for good !
There is no way i would want to be on a highway with thousands of trucks with no drivers behind the wheel hurtling in all directions !
A cunning plan .
This forum owes its existence to Justin of ebikes.ca

MJSfoto1956   10 kW

10 kW

Post by MJSfoto1956 » Nov 07 2019 6:18pm

Hillhater wrote:
Nov 07 2019 6:02pm
A cunning plan .
+1
Voting has ended: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=102697

Слишком мало, слишком поздно

Ianhill   1 MW

1 MW

Post by Ianhill » Nov 07 2019 7:23pm

I Think the hackers will have a field day a truck u can steal from a distance, cars there no call for it unless u are sick in the head and want to kill people but a multi-million rig that can drive itself very appealing.

And before someone says its impossible your box is closed if you think this way criminals will find the weak link just ask the insurance company's.

cricketo   1 kW

1 kW

Post by cricketo » Nov 07 2019 11:07pm

Ianhill wrote:
Nov 07 2019 7:23pm
I Think the hackers will have a field day a truck u can steal from a distance, cars there no call for it unless u are sick in the head and want to kill people but a multi-million rig that can drive itself very appealing.

And before someone says its impossible your box is closed if you think this way criminals will find the weak link just ask the insurance company's.
It is possible theoretically, like with anything that is connected to anything. How about de-orbiting a satellite and crashing it onto a city ? Causing a nuclear meltdown at the nearby power plant (supposedly those have been hacked, that's next) ? Or what about billions of smartphones, how many of them have been hacked through the carrier networks as opposed to due to users' own actions ? Your worry is rooted in popular culture. It is relatively easy to design these systems to be secure enough. Even though we hear about vulnerabilities in stuff like Intel processors every day, most of those are non-exploitable even by fairly skilled hackers. Sleep tight :)

dustNbone   10 kW

10 kW

Post by dustNbone » Nov 07 2019 11:40pm

Yeah if I had those skills I'd probably use them on a bank or something. But banks don't seem to get hacked much, I guess digital security is a real thing.

amberwolf   100 GW

100 GW
Location: Phoenix, AZ, USA, Earth, Sol, Local Bubble, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group

Post by amberwolf » Nov 08 2019 1:26am

Even if they did, they would do everything possible to hide it, because if you knew banks were insecure, would you leave your money with them? (insured or not)

Balmorhea   100 W

100 W

Post by Balmorhea » Nov 08 2019 2:26am

Hillhater wrote:
This is probably the best way possible to force people to give up their cars for good !
Whatever works is for the best.

st35326   100 W

100 W

Post by st35326 » Nov 08 2019 2:42am

Hillhater wrote:
There is no way i would want to be on a highway with thousands of trucks with no drivers behind the wheel hurtling in all directions !
A cunning plan .
Go to web MD and punch in all the medicines, you currently ingest and see if it doesn't say you shouldn't be driving.

"The average number of prescriptions per capita in the U.S. was, on average, 12.2 per capita in 2013. Trends indicate that the number of prescriptions per capita increases with age. Those aged 65-79 years utilize, on average 27.3 prescriptions per year."

Computers don't drive high and they never take their eyes off the rode to text or look at Facebook.

Ianhill   1 MW

1 MW

Post by Ianhill » Nov 08 2019 9:32am

st35326 wrote:
Nov 08 2019 2:42am
Hillhater wrote:
A cunning plan .
Go to web MD and punch in all the medicines, you currently ingest and see if it doesn't say you shouldn't be driving.

"The average number of prescriptions per capita in the U.S. was, on average, 12.2 per capita in 2013. Trends indicate that the number of prescriptions per capita increases with age. Those aged 65-79 years utilize, on average 27.3 prescriptions per year."

Computers don't drive high and they never take their eyes off the rode to text or look at Facebook.
We need neural computers it's too soon for a computer to compete on environment with humans, check out the neural processor it's 10000 times faster at processing AI object recognition tasks because we have evoled to make sence of the space around us not add math but computers have evolved to calculate data that's why I see a banana with 100% accuracy and the computer does not it need to calculate a probability.

The brain has 80 billion neural paths the most modern neural cpu has 4 billion and its massive amount of hardware we only consume the power of a lightbulb for processing power so give yourself some credit no AI can beat a human that is not complacent at driving only chess and math data hungry stuff can they hold us hostage. To me we are shutting the most powerful computer down to run a raspi when both should be utilized together a means of stopping a bad driver from being complacent until nural computers have developed into small packages that can coexist with a general cpu and gpu that really can out perform us not just on math but image processing and recognition.

cricketo   1 kW

1 kW

Post by cricketo » Nov 08 2019 10:30am

Ianhill wrote:
Nov 08 2019 9:32am
We need neural computers it's too soon for a computer to compete on environment with humans, check out the neural processor it's 10000 times faster at processing AI object recognition tasks because we have evoled to make sence of the space around us not add math but computers have evolved to calculate data that's why I see a banana with 100% accuracy and the computer does not it need to calculate a probability.

The brain has 80 billion neural paths the most modern neural cpu has 4 billion and its massive amount of hardware we only consume the power of a lightbulb for processing power so give yourself some credit no AI can beat a human that is not complacent at driving only chess and math data hungry stuff can they hold us hostage. To me we are shutting the most powerful computer down to run a raspi when both should be utilized together a means of stopping a bad driver from being complacent until nural computers have developed into small packages that can coexist with a general cpu and gpu that really can out perform us not just on math but image processing and recognition.
Andrej, is that you ? :lol:

Toorbough ULL-Zeveigh   10 MW

10 MW

Post by Toorbough ULL-Zeveigh » Nov 13 2019 6:23pm

Kick down the barricades Listen what the kids say.
From time to time people change their minds But the Frock is here to stay.
I've seen it all from the bottom to the top Everywhere I go the kids wanna Frock.
Around the world or around the block Everywhere I go the kids wanna Frock.

Hillhater   100 GW

100 GW

Post by Hillhater » Nov 13 2019 6:53pm

dustNbone wrote:
Nov 07 2019 11:40pm
Yeah if I had those skills I'd probably use them on a bank or something. But banks don't seem to get hacked much, I guess digital security is a real thing.
Ha ! ..you think ?
How about $20+ bn last year alone that they admit to.
This is the modern day version of thousands of major bank robberies !
This forum owes its existence to Justin of ebikes.ca