Ekomove by Emotion Personal Transport (EPT)

Lock

100 MW
http://www.ekomove.com/FUTURE...E-MOTION.html

Not much on the site yet. Only one team member so far, but very tool friendly, looks like.

"250,000 USD investor will successfully negotiate a major percentage holding in Ekomove outside the current pricing structure and become the first to relish the potential for exciting and sustained growth."

:)

LoCk

When I click on the price list, all I see is this:

http://www.ekomove.com/UNDER-CONTRUCTION.html

edit: after reading what little is on the site, it smacks of hyped up vaporware looking for investment dollars. Can someone post up a picture of the actual product?

Lowell said:
Can someone post up a picture of the actual product?
spoken like a true e-biker... Never mind the hired help, show me the goods.
L

If somebody will pony-up .25M, I'll make a two-wheeler dance the macarena.

Lock said:
Lowell said:
Can someone post up a picture of the actual product?
spoken like a true e-biker... Never mind the hired help, show me the goods.
L

"In a word, Ekomove is a revolution, Let’s convince you!"

http://www.revopower.com/

Who will make it to market first?

Hello forum members,

My name is Paul Livesey and I am the creator of Ekomove and owner of EPT.

Typically, forums are not the place I choose to share information about Ekomove but as I've just found this thread, I thought I'd provide a little more details for your inquisitive minds.

Thus far we have not performed any promotional activities on the product or Web Site, this is due to the simple truth our product is not yet ready to ship and our company is not in the preferred position to promote.

Yes we are seeking investors, however this is not a roadblock to hurdle, we currently have sufficient funds (And team members) to bring this product to market, investors will be needed to release additional models at lower prices to the public in larger volumes, anyone with any experience in product launch to manufacturing will acknowledge 250K is absolute peanuts for mass production setup.

We are sorting our 3rd revision of Ekomove and obtaining IP securities. In the background we are negotiating supplier and distribution agreements, until such tasks are complete, details of Ekomove and particularly pictures will not be forthcoming.

Our 2nd revision Website is complete with far greater detail and will be uploaded when we are ready. We are not disappointed we cannot share details at this time, there is a logical timeline for all activities and it's speed is dependent on a great number of factors.

Although we have not begun to market or sell this product, Â we do have open orders, these are not to public, public orders will only be expected and taken when full details are made available.
Even I don't expect interest, orders, feedback positive or negative when no one knows anything about it.

I'd love to share some technical details, but must bite my tongue for now, no one wants to release more than myself..

As I am certain you all know nothing of Ekomove the question begs if can I count on support from like minded individuals with interest in the same area or criticism and poor unfounded presumptions ?

My contact details are on the site, please feel free to mail me, I am only more than happy to provide any answers I can.

Best regards to you all !

Sure,

And we can re-design it for you too. And we'd be the first ones to hack the software / hardware to make it go faster. Way faster :twisted:

We'll be waiting for more details...

EKOMOVE said:
Even I don't expect interest, orders, feedback positive or negative when no one knows anything about it.

I'd love to share some technical details, but must bite my tongue for now, no one wants to release more than myself..

As I am certain you all know nothing of Ekomove the question begs if can I count on support from like minded individuals with interest in the same area or criticism and poor unfounded presumptions ?

The question begged is, "why take the website live?" if you don't want anyone to know about the product, or offer free, potentially valuable feedback yet?

Now go build a good product, and don't let our peanut gallery waste your time or get your panties in a bind... a good product at a fair price will garner you all the support your business needs.

TylerDurden said:
xyster said:
... "why take the website live?"

Lookin for more VC. That ain't all bad, IMHO. But the pitch could use a little more substance to go with the sell.

:D

I know, along with free word-of-mouth advertising buzz. I was seeing if EKOMOVE understood that free buzz about an unreleased product comes at the price of a dose of healthy skepticism -- which can, if he wants, also be leveraged to tailor the product and its marketing.

I think maybe they're going for the ginger/segway aproach of building the suspense, but Dean Kamen could afford do to that & wasn't looking for investment capital.
You kinda leave yourself open to wild speculation when you don't even provide a crude sketch as a teaser & expect someone to pony up sight unseen.
Especially with some fairly tall claims on performance that would seem to defy the current state of the art.

Attachments

• super secret plans.jpg
    super secret plans.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 3,387
Back