LiFeBATT UK Distributor

ChopperMan

10 W
Dear All,

I have been speaking with Don Harmon of LiFeBATT Inc over the last couple of months. Through another business venture I have good storage and testing facilities available to me, as well as an established distribution/courier service, therefore it seemed natural to me to put the two together.

I am pleased to announce that Don agreed and I am now the UK distributor for LiFeBATT Inc and that http://www.LiFeBATT.co.uk is open to take no-deposit preorders for delivery in December 2007.

I personally have taken on board comments (Good & Bad) made about vendors on this and other forums and hope to provide the levels of customers service I feel we all deserve.

Kind regards,

Ian Goodman

Good news Ian, I wish you well.
Heres hoping theres lifebatt's inside my next EV!

Sounds great! :) I wish you well.

My projects will be many, since i'm just getting into the EV business too :lol:
I'll get in touch closer to december, I fear I would mostly be interested in bare cells, the weight penalty of the BMS and casings are too severe, however cool they are.
Any idea of the pricing in Pounds Sterling yet?

Jozzer said:
My projects will be many, since i'm just getting into the EV business too :lol:
I'll get in touch closer to december, I fear I would mostly be interested in bare cells, the weight penalty of the BMS and casings are too severe, however cool they are.
Any idea of the pricing in Pounds Sterling yet?

Hi Jozzer,

I understand from Don that he is taking the weight criticisms serious and we might have some news for you over the coming days regarding this and individual cells.

Ian

Back