Tesla Model 3

Topics related to EV businesses
Hillhater
100 GW
100 GW

Re: Tesla Model 3

Post by Hillhater » Jan 20, 2018 10:33 pm

There is a subtle difference between re-investing your profits to expand your business (Amazon),..
....and using all your revenue to ofset an ever increasing current debt (Tesla).
One is a sustainable business strategy, the other is not !
This forum owes its existence to Justin of ebikes.ca

Arlo1
100 GW
100 GW

Post by Arlo1 » Jan 20, 2018 10:59 pm

That might look that way to someone who loves to spin negative shit. But they are an expanding business I would expect their debt to expand as they expand at first. There is no easy way to tool up for something as big as modle 3 production and the world's largest battery at the same time. Hilhater even when they are massively profitable you will still deny it as you always spew negative shit about new tech and change in general.
My Leaf motor controller build. viewtopic.php?f=30&t=63982&p=963227#p963227
My YSR build http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRo8r5g4NBg
RC and most types of Lithium batteries you MUST know your individual cell voltages charging and discharging.
Don't keep them were you cant afford smoke or fire!
Never above 4.2v never below 2.7v EVER!!!
HI power controller design. Game Changer
http://www.undergroundelectrics.ca/

Hillhater
100 GW
100 GW

Post by Hillhater » Jan 21, 2018 5:27 pm

You can think of it a negative sh1t , i will simply keep being rational and calling it as it appears.
Remember your confidence about Tesla never missing a production target ?..and my "negative sh1t" about 20,000 Mod3's a month by last December.??
You need to wear that welding mask more ...to prevent you being dazzeled by all the "shiny new" things. :wink:
PS..i am used to change....i do it with my underwear every month...weather they need it or not ! :o
This forum owes its existence to Justin of ebikes.ca

Arlo1
100 GW
100 GW

Post by Arlo1 » Jan 21, 2018 11:38 pm

I have a model S in my driveway but I was not dazzled by the shiny. It's a loaner for the last 3 months from a nice person I consult for.

Nonetheless my wife and I ordered 2 model 3s knowing we would know someone who wants the second. The biggest reason we wanted a model 3 was the simple fact they will have the most range for the amount of money. The second part is Tesla quality is pretty decent... Meaning they don't have all the charger failures of a Soul EV or the battery degradation of the early leafs.

Tesla is the only company who pushed for 100% EVs and does not sell any ICE powered crap we don't want. I am not worried in the slightest they are burning through cash as they have 400k+ reservations and that number is growing even when they try to undersell the 3
Tesla is a very smart but secretive company there is very much likely things going on that the public doesn't hear about and they might have more reasons that make sense not to push production ramps up to fast... But they are already producing more 3s then S and Xs per week combined. This number is growing quite fast. They are also getting SEMI and Roadster orders at a amazing rate putting more money into the company. Until the first gigafactory is finished I don't expect profitability as well with all the growth they will get to a point where profits are INSANE! Anyone who thinks they should stay and just sell S and Xs is retarded that's not Elons vision and that would limit them for about .5% of the potential profits they are heading for!

Other OEMs are shitting bricks right now! It's a good thing.
My Leaf motor controller build. viewtopic.php?f=30&t=63982&p=963227#p963227
My YSR build http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRo8r5g4NBg
RC and most types of Lithium batteries you MUST know your individual cell voltages charging and discharging.
Don't keep them were you cant afford smoke or fire!
Never above 4.2v never below 2.7v EVER!!!
HI power controller design. Game Changer
http://www.undergroundelectrics.ca/