Tensioner seems to works, have not had a real test on it yet as I still have nothing to power the scooter with. I think the tensioner works better if it is tight with the top sprocket before 12 o clock. Have had a busy few weeks. Got new hoses for the brakes, and bled them. Only to find that the rear hose is too short, I ordered replacement ones for the scooter I took the brakes off, I think where I need to run the hose low it makes the route further than it would of been on the scooter. Need to order a 2.5m custom hose and replace the rear line.
Have ordered the majority of the electrics now. I am using turnigy 8s 5AH nanotechs. The configuration should be 2s4p giving me 60volts and 20AH. The monitoring system is two handlebar mounted cell logs. One for each bank of parrelled batteries. These means that each the cell log will monitor four paralleled cells.
The banks will be charged in the same manner. Am using amphenol plugs for the monitoring and balance circuit. Will simply unplug to switch the cell logs off. Similarly the same port on the battery box will be used to balance during charge.
I hope for a four mile range. I opted for two chargers so I can charge both packs at the same time. They are 10AH charges so should be looking at a very quick charging time.
Have not yet received the batteries which is unfortunate as I want to start work on the battery boxes. This is pretty much all that needs to be done to finish the frame. I cut out the deck with my plasma cutter today, used the original go ped decks as a guide. Which makes my decks the width of the nozzle larger than the original go ped. Think space may still be a little tight, especially as the controller is a lot bigger than the last one I used. I selected the waterproofing tab on the controller and plan on mounting underneath the motor mount, external to the battery boxes. Or on top of a rear mud guard if make one.
Got three weeks off work now so progress should be quick.
Here is a few pictures of where I am at.