e-crazyman/ifinion controller question

Pure

10 kW
So Im getting ready to install my 18fet infinion I purchased from e-crazyman a couple of years ago. Looking at this thing, I see the power, phase, hal, throttle, brake, wires but there are 2 wires I have no clue as to what they do. Coming out with the 8-10awg power wires, is a small (18awg) red wire, and then with the rest of the wires there is a separate blue wire with it's own plug. What are these wires for?

Also, I'm just now really looking at this thing (I bought it and boxed it for future use over 2 years ago) and am also now realizing there isn't anywhere for my CA to plug into (facepalm). Is there any way to get my CA to work on this thing or will I need a stand alone type CA?

The small red wire is for power in from an on off switch.
The blue wire is a mystery.
A dp ca can be added, might try to search for some posts by Knuckles about these controllers.
What is the model number on the controller board?

ugh! Well this will be the death of my ping lol. Oh well, I've been planning for LiPo or A123 for some time now. I'l just have to "try" and take it easy on the throttle until I can accumulate the funds.

There are 2 numbers on the PCB board EB818XC-A-S2 and 20080802

Also, just curious about the fets, they are 4310s. I can't remember what are the ones most commonly advised to have. Anyone have any experience with these ? How do the hold up compared to the others most use?

Ahh-ha! searching Knuckles posts I cam across this.

http://98.131.176.65/endless-sphere/Infineon_Wiring.jpg

It seems the blue stand alone wire is a motor speed sensor wire.

Back