Need help troubleshooting a controller build

tostino

10 kW
It's been a while since I touched my controller project due to the holidays, moving to a new house, and just generally being busy as hell. I picked it back up yesterday, and am feeling severe brain drain from not working on things recently.

For reference, look at the last few posts in this thread.

So pretty much I built a controller, it burned all to hell, and I had to transfer all my parts to a new board. I have the new board all built up already, fets in place, all wires in place, traces just slightly beefed up.

The issue is, when I turn my throttle nothing is happening.
I can see the throttle signal wire sitting at .8v when idle, and it ramps up to 4.4v when completely open. I can measure hall signals coming from the wheel, and when it spins they all switch as expected. Phase wires are connected properly. No shorts between the phases...

I'm running out of ideas for things to check at this point. This new board with all my fets, caps, etc on it has never run. I didn't quite get it done before the holidays kicked in and I was too busy with other stuff.

I flashed it with XPD last night with an LVC of 20.1v using the EB224 controller type, and that didn't seem to help.
Honestly, any suggestions of things to check would be really appreciated.

Back