Shortest possible Shock for EEB?

Dirt biker

100 mW
What is the shortest possible shock you can fit on an EEB? can you use a xc shock w/ lockout with upper shock mount in lowest pos. and turned upside down?

If you do have 26” wheels you can fit 190mm one. These bikes are for spring shocks don’t recommend other wise. You could try out your idea and see how it turns out. I don’t think any one has got less then 190mm (spring shock) on there bike here.

There is a good bit of range between the three mounting positions, I have a cane creek db that is 200mm on 19" motocycle wheels. I have the upper mount down-facing on the highest position, but I am going to flip it around to lower the bike a bit more. With a 700in/lbf spring that is on the long side for that shock and without the batteries or electronics installed the height is a bit high. I am sure that I will gain more than enough operational droop once it is fully loaded and I am on it. I will be running no crank for now, so pedal contact is not currently a concern, but from the looks of it, I could have even used the 18" rear wheel with a pedal. Since the pedal is on the swingarm, its position relative to the ground is fixed

Back