New em3ev batterý pack

Get all your technical information about electric bikes here.
Electrick
1 mW
1 mW

Re: New em3ev batterý pack

Post by Electrick » Nov 30, 2017 10:14 pm

Hiya daveh,

Erm..... no. I live in Canada so Aussie post would have taken a while to deliver. ☺

Actually was surprisingly fast considering how far. About a month.
I might suggest you research the cost differential between shipping one battery versus shipping four.

Perhaps find some like minded friends? Just a thought. Brought my shipping cost down to
about 75 usd per unit.

As far as performance goes, Em3ev have been building batteries for many years.
All reviews I've seen have been positive. Documented by the bms was the extensive testing
they do on every pack. Cutting edge tech and high quality at a fair price.
Looks like a win/win for all...

BTW...
I'm not some flack touting for free batteries, just a typical ebike nerd....
Have been waiting for a standout triangle hard case and really believe this is a big step forward.

Recumbent Bicycle Source
100 W
100 W

Post by Recumbent Bicycle Source » Dec 02, 2017 4:26 pm

I've had the hardshell rectangle case for about half a year now. It's okay. But I also had no problems with the old cases. Something to keep in mind that I didn't consider is the location of the cable exit. As a result this battery doesn't fit quite right in one of my cases because it's too long. The edges can be kind of sharp as well. Because I didn't want to tear my bags I put "Baby bumpers" on the edges of the battery and secured them with Photo (cloth) gaffers tape. I hope to get 5 years out of this one... just about the same as the last one.

Also not sure if it matters but the model I got was the Suntour SP12-NCX which seems to have not changed (Although different post diameters) for several years.
Recumbent Bikes - My Recumbent Bike site for people who want to know more about them.

hbgb
1 µW
1 µW

Post by hbgb » Dec 11, 2017 4:12 pm

Hi Electrick, how's your mounting solution coming? I just ordered one of these batteries as well. My frame should be able to fit the triangle battery bag, but I'd still be interested in what you come up with.