hello - need help with ebike parts:

-CrazyBiker-

100 µW
got some links ? want to buy a good and cheap one :) (that would fit 3-5k hub motor)
I'm new in the ebike world and trying to understand whats goin on...

thanks a lot !

You might find this Link useful... I did when I was choosing what frame to look at. :D

https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=68280

hi guys, what should I buy steel frame or aluminum frame ?

I want really fast 3K+ motor for mountain travels, whats the benefits of steel and whats the benefits of aluminum ? I know its less heavy but that's all?
the diff between them is 3-4 kilos

Attachments

• Uneeeeetitled 1.jpg
    Uneeeeetitled 1.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 1,025
-CrazyBiker- said:
hi guys, what should I buy steel frame or aluminum frame ?

I want really fast 3K+ motor for mountain travels, whats the benefits of steel and whats the benefits of aluminum ? I know its less heavy but that's all?
the diff between them is 3-4 kilos

I did not know the lower frame you posted was Aluminum. Do you have a link for it? I would look around for long testing of the bottom frame, to asses durability. As long as the durability is about on par with the common steel frames, I'd personally go with aluminum. 9 pounds weight savings from aluminum could reduce the weight of the bike by 10% which could further reduce the need for battery size. Thus reducing the weight further.

I looked around for potential drawbacks of Aluminum vs Steel and found an article comparing the Model S (Aluminum) vs Model 3 (steel) "key advantages of steel over aluminum as being the lower production equipment costs, the lower worker training/skill needed to work/operate steel, the lower compensation and cost savings of steel workers versus aluminum workers, and the lower repair costs."

can someone post me here list of recommended endure ebike (stealth style) parts (such as front fork dnm 203mm) etc..
I need a list of what I need and recommended brands, I understand that dnm is really good suspension system rare and front for example.. what do u think is good brand for front fork and rare suspension ?

also I need a recommend for 24/3 inch motocross tiers

thanks a lot

need list of parts to my project 5K motor with 5K controller , tell me what battery is recommend ? I want It to be strong and fast and for long distance ride

Hmmm, not going to happen I’m afraid, everyone is different and everyone decides where to spend their budget, fora start your motorcross tires won’t fit your 24 inch rims. So that conversion alone is a point of discussion, same with controllers, forks even throttles can cost $150. Then motor choice is huge and cell choice for battery!!!! No one is going to hand you a list with components for a ready built bike, they can point you to ready built bikes but you are asking for a formula that does not yet exist.

Back