• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

Design Logic Bikes East Coast race series who's in???

working on a race series on the east coast in the spring. Tracks in Maryland, NJ and PA are in the works, we will keep everybody updated as we get the info as it comes.. are you in?

Hello Lance,
I am allways interested in a race. & you are in a much more drivable distance from home base.
post em up & we'll definatly try to be there.

I'd be in for at least one

I'm in. As long as it some where on the east coast I am good. Especially in NJ.
Where about in NJ?

Trackman417 said:
Where about in NJ?

Yes, curious about NJ locations too?

Ykick said:
Trackman417 said:
Where about in NJ?

Yes, curious about NJ locations too?
North Jersey would be great! Preferably next to the George Washington Bridge =D
And I finally see someone who has an Ebike Jersey! SWEET!

Central NJ here. I would love to have a race here!

If locations aren't available how about we get some towns to let us race on there bike paths?
This looks like a good one!
http://www.traillink.com/trail-photos/saddle-river-area-bike-path---bergen-county.aspx
I rode this trail when I was younger and it was awesome! Got to be better with a high powered e-bike I bet.
Cannot really find any race tracks... Maybe you guys would have better luck?

USMC7578 said:
Hey Trackman417 I'm in Oradell.
Awesome I'm right next to there!
Speaking of Oradell. Racing along the oradell reservoir would sound fun. It's all dirt and not very many people are on the road. So I can't imagine a better place to race.
You can look up "Oradell reservoir" on google maps and right next to the reservoir is a road lake shore drive.
Great place to race
Who's in?

Any ideas on where it could be or when?
Need to start clearing the calender.

New Jersey Motorsports park has a kart track.

Jay, if and when these races get posted and you want to go let me know. I will definately want to to make at least one of them, maybe more!

April 14 will be the first 2012 East Coast race at the Sandy Hook Speedway in Street Maryland www.sandyhookspeedway.com see website for directions
entry fee is $48, full face DOT helmet, elbow pads, knee pads, gloves long sleeve shirts and long pants required. I think they also charge a $5 gate fee as well

Awesome stuff! :D
About time we get to have some fun! :mrgreen:

April 14 will be the first 2012 Design Logic Bikes East Coast race at the Sandy Hook Speedway in Street Maryland
the address is
3050 Sandy Hook Road, Street Maryland

www.sandyhookspeedway.com
Gate opens 8 am reg at 830 am
entry fee is $48, full face DOT helmet, elbow pads, knee pads, gloves long sleeve shirts and long pants required. I think they also charge a $5 gate fee as well,

Who's in ??

Thanks you guys for showing up and your support, I wish Slowbalt could ride for all the driving effort he put in, and look forward to seeing Silverbear and Tinsmith bring their bikes next time.

The next rally/race event date will be Saturday May 26 2012

get your bikes ready!!

Hope to see you guys again soon and again thanks for all of the support.

Sorry Lance,
I couldn't make the trip from Mich on short notice.....any more events planned? I would like to get out there & meet the gang & hang out...do a little dicing on the track. all in good fun.

Photos, Videos ??? When and where is the first Florida race ???

Did any of the electric bikes get into any special place. Like first or second? :D

LAnce has posted the next event date of May 26th.

I am making plans to drive out for it...Grindz you wanna play?

Back