TTXGP - First US zero carbon motorcycle race

moto.aero

1 µW
"The race weekend will also feature the first-ever zero carbon motorcycle race in the U.S. with the TTXGP U.S." Happening at Infineon Raceway in Sonoma, CA, about 30 minutes north of San Francisco. Practices on Friday May 14th and Saturday May 15th with the Final being on Sunday at 12:05.

I'll be there with bells on! If you're going, drop me a note, I live very near the track (in Petaluma).

Mike

http://www.infineonraceway.com/tickets/sonoma_showdown/

I am planning to be there. I'm not sure which days, but it sounds like Sunday is the main event.

I suspect we will see entries from Electric Motorsport, Mission Motors and Zero Motorcycles and many others. Maybe I can pay the $20 and take a lap around the track on my Vego scooter :wink:

Oh, here's some coupons..... for those that wanna go:

http://offer.egrandprix.com/Infineon2010

$10 off for the weekend, or $5 off each day.

Don't forget! This is tomorrow.

The main electric event will start at 11:00am, so don't be late.
Gassers will be there too, so bring ear plugs :wink:

Methy is the cover photo! Lol! I love it!

I'm in Florida for the weekend (away from work in Atlanta), or I would have been there. :)

Just got back.

Team Zero wins!

Since posts in the e-vents section get auto-pruned, I'll post pictures in a new thread.

Dude, that was so frickin fun!

I got a nice picture and conversation with Chelsea Sexton (who killed the electric car). Met up with Brammofan, Skadamo and a ton of others.... great time!

I saw fechter there.... He was rolling a pony keg on a hand-cart and he was trashed. :p I heard that later that day he got thrown off the track by security after mauling one of the Budweiser girls then trying to take Mavizen bike for a test ride. Guy is kRaZy!!! Guess all those donations went to his head :roll:

I have tons of pictures and video but I have to collect it from the folks with the cameras.

-methods

Back