Anyone else going to Mexico 50 mile ride on 24th?

lesdit

100 W
I'm riding the famous 'Rosarito to Ensenada' fun ride on the 24th of Sept. I've done this ride a couple of times before, but this time it's electric for me.
Anyone else going ?

Sounds fun. I rode that stretch of road on my motorcycle back in the late 80's and it was nicely paved black top. Have they kept it up?

Now to throw a damper on things: I used to meet a friend in Ensenada but he quit going after getting his car hauled to the "cop" shop for dismantling and was continually asked "where are the pills?". There was no reason to think he had pills, it just looked like he had money because it was a nice car and they wanted a payoff bribe to let him go. He has never been back to Mexico.

We had many good times in Ensenada and police corruption seems non-existent in the tourist areas. My friend got caught out while traveling the highway to get to the tourist area.

The roads are ok, but I do like my 25mm of front travel on the headshock fork. The bike is a Cannondale silk path .
The crime is over media hyped. I did 10 days last year solo in my truck camper, never has an issue.

runtoo75 said:
CEV China 2011 has won the attention and support of Government departments, such as the Ministry of Science and Technology, Development and Reform Commission, the Ministry of Environmental Protection, Shanghai Municipal Government, Shanghai Municipal Commission of Economy and Informatization, etc.

Not to mention supporting this Mexican bike ride years later.

Tardis Express: When it absolutely has to get there BEFORE you sent it.

Back