Report from Interbike 2012 Las Vegas

Green Machine

100 kW
Last year there were 5 electric bike companies displaying electric bikes on the electric bike track. This year there were 26 companies displaying bikes, and probably over 100 ebikes at the show if you count all the types and styles. One organizer claimed 77 different electric bikes were testing on the test track.

Participation at Interbike of electric bikes by some estimates is 2-3 times of what it was last year.

This year electric bikes seemed to be the star of a show traditionally centered on pedal bikes. I Expect to see a bunch of electric bikes funneling there way to local bike stores everywhere. The price points these complete e-bikes are selling at is pretty remarkable. The "china" equation is weighing in heavy. Bikes made in china are plummeting in price and increasing in quality.

It's going to be a really interesting year on how this will change things, or if things don't change at all and a bunch of e-bike vendors lose a bunch of money (what has happened in the past)

Here is a photo from the test track:

View attachment 2

Pictured from left to right is Eric from electricbike.com, Justin from ebikes.ca, John creator of the Stealth Bomber, and Jim Turner creator of the Optibike. All just happened to be standing within 10 feet of each other when we arranged this shot. There is electric bike people everywhere.

Justin test riding a stealth:

View attachment 1

Justin and Tora, from the "ebike family" video with the finished product. This 20 inch "Juiced Rider" cargo bike was fast and comes stock with a 15ah 48volt battery for $2000. It has a 500w geared hub on the front, a 3 speed igh in the back, and feels like it is pulling over 1000 watts when you deactivate the governor.

20110423-DSC02328.jpg

More photos to follow....

Finally a bit of news from Interbike. With such a large presence from the ebike market, I thought ES would have been all over what's new.

Looking forward to your report. Love that photo of with you with 3 of the big boys of the ebike world. Absolute gold. 8)

Awesome! Subscribed!

Tommy L sends.... watching from Canada, eh! \\m//

Now we just take that picture, and carve it into a large granite cliff somewhere.....

Justin's always grinning anyway, but a stealth bomber makes him really grin.

Love the cargo bike. Some might scoff the front hub, but that's a pretty good looking ready to ride for $2,000 msrp. Notice that for your 2k, you don't get a less tan 10 ah battery. That's a nice long box there.

dogman said:
That's a nice long box there.

That's what He said! lol :)

Tommy L sends.... \\m//

dogman said:
Now we just take that picture, and carve it into a large granite cliff somewhere.....

Classic! I love it!

Back OT, it's great that there's a growing e-bike presence at Interbike.

Hey Eric it was nice to meet you. I didn't even realize everybody I was standing by until you pointed them out! I was ripping around that track on a stealth bomber with Ronnie Renner and I didn't even know who he was until the stealth guy called me in and told me, then I still came home and googled it. All my pics are blurry :cry: . The bomber is really heavy, but it is so freaking cool, goes like crazy! The slick cement test track wasn't the best test conditions, but it was so fun! I tried to ride every e bike there, but I couldn't do it. The bomber was freaking awesome! :mrgreen: The ego kit on the v10 was really good, super nice bike, though noisy, back pack battery way better then I thought it would be, like wearing a camelback. Most the bikes were good, really good infact . I had to really start to nitpick to find faults. Through the gears pedalecs are cool, 250 w not so much. The nuvinci one was good though, seemed to go almost as good as the 500w bikes. The Stromer is pretty smooth and nice, I really liked the downtube battery . I didn't get to ride the grace, but it looked good. Similar downtube battery design. I liked the pedalecs better then I thought I would. I wish I would have documented every bike a lot better. Wish I would have got to talk to Justin. Obviously the more power the more fun. :D

ATTACH]
Me on bomber. Sorry my phone camera really sucks, or the photographer..... or BOTH!
ATTACH]
Ronnie Renner in wheelie on bomber

Attachments

• 2012-09-20_14-52-57_663 (800x450).jpg
    2012-09-20_14-52-57_663 (800x450).jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 5,271
  • 2012-09-20_14-56-14_702 (800x450).jpg
    2012-09-20_14-56-14_702 (800x450).jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 5,271
Interbike 2012 was all about complete electric bikes. Everywhere you could see new electric bikes that you havent seen before.

There was only 2 hub motor kit providers I saw, Bionx and an interesting one....Falco (five hall sensors, wireless control panel, and up to 1300 watts) which had an exciting new motor kit they were test riding on the test track:

20110423-DSC02366.jpg

The sheer number of turn key e bikes was mind shaking. For one thing the first bike you saw walking into the show was a Prodeco in a glass case. Prodeco was offering descent bikes for the money. I could have bought one of their new Outlaws after the show with a 48v 10ah lifepo4 batttery for $1000 out the door. By offering amazing pricing Prodeco has seemed to step up to become on of the 3 big players in the turn key electric bike field. Their new slogan "electric bikes that make sense"
20110424-DSC02505.jpg

Chinese hub motor bikes were everywhere. Not that much innovation....just tons of people stepping in. Not much in terms of mid drive innovation either. One of my favorite rides on the test ride track was the new Hai Bike with a Bosch drive being brought to market by Currie:

20110424-DSC02393.jpg

Dan Hanebrink had bike on display i think ES guys would most appreciate. He has made a basic Hanebrink with an 5304 crystalite air cooled motor running through the derailleur gear chain, and added plastic fairings to make his offroad beach bike into a road racer. He is claiming 80mph top speed with this set up. He has invited me up to Big Bear to give it a whirl and I can't wait:
20110425-DSC02515.jpg

Part of the problem with mid drives in the USA is that one of the sweetest mid drives out (Panasonic) has only one dealer in the USA with an exclusive on it...Petes Bikes out of Colorado. Check out this hack job with crappy green paint job they did on a panasonic mid drive bke. It was a pretty sad site.

20110423-DSC02360.jpg

Ego Kit had no problems portraying a cool image and had a big presence with some fast bikes they were blasting up and down the strip on including an awe inspiring bmx. This is a fast mid drive kit:

20110425-DSC02528.jpg

Currie had a cool new shaft drive from a company they bought out in Europe.

Those listed above are the only mid drives i could find at interbike, unless you want to count the dolphin drives...the currie izip express, and another similar bike. These bikes did not go through the gear trains so were not that interesting.

Unlike Eurobike which seemed to have some innovation coming out of it, This interbike show was all about cheap hub motor bikes in all different styles. More to follow on the hub bikes.

Here is a Ronnie Renner on stealth Photo: 20110424-DSC02430.jpg

The test track was a disaster zone in terms of crashes. Luckily no one was hurt. But their were a crash nearly every hour i was standing there. The STealth was involved in a good one where someone went right out in front of it and got t-boned. Luckily the stealth was not scratched.

It was like the wild wild west with a helmet law. Might be what the USA streets become with any luck if all these bikes happen to sale.

Miles,

In terms of innovation a lot less interesting than eurobike i agree. It was mostly about who could offer the lowest price on china imported goods.

The Stealth was a stand out product, in a class of its own, but there was nothing new on the Stealth that i could see except for the really slick white paint job (with white Rims) and that Ronnie rider guy.

Ironically the most innovative stuff by far i saw at the show was brought in by no other than our own Justin and the two pieces he brought fit in a small back pack.

It was mind blowing but I have been sworn to secrecy as well as everyone else who saw it.

Wish i could say more. And the two pieces he showed have nothing to do with the v3 cycle analyst. That guy has been busy. :D

Tons of new Hub Motor bikes....

Stealth's new street bike "Fury"...no pedals:

420909_475614162469776_923920992_n.jpg

A similiar bike to the stealth with a fancy battery compartment, no pedals, and just a hub motor. This bike got a lot of attention:

20110423-DSC02345.jpg

Voltage bikes with a bmc v2 motor teamed up with Allcell and now have bike for sale to the public:

20110424-DSC02392.jpg

For me there was no contest on who had the best looking, nicest made electric bike at the show and that was the Faraday. I got to drink a beer with the designer of this bike standing over the bike. ITs 150 watt hour battery and 250 watt hub motor leave a lot to be desired...but this bike is much more beautiful in person than in phooto and is one of the few American made electric bikes at the show.

20110424-DSC02492.jpg

2 new fat e-bikes were introduced. The word is these two companies were working together and had a sudden falling out the day before interbike and now both companies introduced similiar fat ebikes: Pedego Destroyer, and Tommy Sea E-Monster:

20110424-DSC02472.jpg

20110424-DSC02489.jpg

E-Motion had some really beautiful bikes although they are limited to 36 volt models with smaller batter packs that are built into the downtube.

Check out this carbon fiber model. 35 pounds and $3500.

View attachment 2

E-motion is coming out with the best folding electric I have seen. This bike has a really elegant folding solution. I might buy one of these:

20110425-DSC02555.jpg

Cool bikes. I just don't see how Prodeco makes any profit with the prices they are selling their bikes at. I mean I built my ebike in a basement with minimum expenses, no advertising costs, employees salaries etc. or building lease and it still cost me $1200 for a 36v setup.

Anyone know what Prodeco's profit margin is per bike? Anyone wanna guess?

Jason27 said:
Cool bikes. I just don't see how Prodeco makes any profit with the prices they are selling their bikes at. I mean I built my ebike in a basement with minimum expenses, no advertising costs, employees salaries etc. or building lease and it still cost me $1200 for a 36v setup.

Anyone know what Prodeco's profit margin is per bike? Anyone wanna guess?

The dealer price on a lot of these bikes was incredible. And just as you were scratching your head wondering how they do it, you would run into a booth with a straight from china vendors and the price for a 48v 10ah bike with geared hub motorand quality 18650 quality cell battery pack was in the 500-750 range FOB china. It blew my socks off. I asked one china manufacturer how THEY make money. He said made in china, they still make money at that price. To give you an idea they had a a2b velocity clone at the show. Full suspension and descent components. Price delivered to USA was $750 with a 36 volt 10ah pack. Wowsers.

It seems that a lot of "manufacturers" are pursuing the pedego model which is sell a lot of bikes for cheap. From what i can tell Pedego is one of the only manufactures making a killing in todays market selling ebikes. They are a huge success story in a an industry that is otherwise full of business flop stories. Pedego is 5 years old and is currently the #2 seller of ebikes (behind Currie) in the market.

By the way Pedego released a new bike the city commuter with Schwabe tires, fenders, 48v 10ah battery pack with quality 18650 cells, quality dash digital dash board read out, avid bb7 disc brakes...retail price 2200 so you figure dealer price is around 1400 or so. Pedego is going to be hard to catch with this new model, and companies like Prodeco have the marketing strategy of just selling simialry quality bikes for cheaper.

ped-black.jpg

I rode this bike and its 500w gearless motor when you take the limiter off (by simply doing a simple sequence on the control panel) feels a lot like the BMC 600 watt motor. This bike rides and feels great and is pretty fast.

Here is Prodeco's answer to Pedego, a fast 750 watt geared hub motor bike with a mountain bike like design "the Outlaw" with a 48v lifepo4 10ah battery....retail price around $2000. Dealer price....low low low.

outlaw jpg.jpg

The fact is that it will be getting harder for someone to building a bike in their garage to build a bike that makes economic sense compared to these bikes. You cant buy the parts you need unless you are buying quanity from china, and having them ocean shipped over here. Also dont forget that most of these companies are selling these bikes with a warranty, customer support etc..

My guess is that this will be the new wave, and the streets will be flooded with affordable ebikes, made in china, and the build yourself option will start to make less and less sense for most people. This is brand new...even last year $2000 would buy you junk on the retail market for a turn key bike.

In fact talking to many of these manufacturers, orders for thousands of bikes were placed at this show. A bike dealer can make a lot of money selling these new reliable bikes from china. The dealer can mark them up 1k and still manage sell the bike for around the low $2000 mark. No other bike product makes that kind of profit so easily.

A lot of bike shops are jumping on this band wagon.

Next year will be an interesting year for e-bikes.

Green Machine said:
file.php

Pictured from left to right is Eric from electricbike.com, Justin from ebikes.ca, John creator of the Stealth Bomber, and Jim Turner creator of the Optibike. All just happened to be standing within 10 feet of each other when we arranged this shot.
Wow! It's like seeing Tyler Maine, Keith Bontrager, Jeff Steber and Gary Fisher in the same photo :lol:

So you're saying the way the future is a bunch of junk chinese made ebikes on the roads?

I'm predicting the 2 year warranty on batteries and parts might be a real problem for these companies. So much can happen in 2 years time.

Jason27 said:
So you're saying the way the future is a bunch of junk chinese made ebikes on the roads?

I'm predicting the 2 year warranty on batteries and parts might be a real problem for these companies. So much can happen in 2 years time.

Worth taking a good look around you. The chances are the PC (or whatever) that you're using to type this was made in China or somewhere else in the far east, as will a lot of other stuff in pretty much any house around the globe. I was surprised to see that quite a lot of the sub-assemblies in my Prius are actually made in China, and that has a pretty gold-plated warranty. Even the US designed Xootr Swift bike I've just bought was made in Taiwan, and the quality of that seems excellent.

You would be very hard pushed to find any bike, anywhere in the world, that doesn't have at least some Chinese or Taiwanese made components, as they have dominated bike and bike component manufacture for at least the last 20 years or more. A look into where most of the apparently Western named bikes actually come from will show they too are often mainly made in Taiwan or China, and have been for years.

Just like anywhere else, there are really good Chinese manufacturers, with actual quality control, and there are really crappy ones, too, who have little or no QC.

The catch is the former cost a lot more than the latter, so most of the stuff we get here on ES (and most of the cheap electronics and everythign else you see in shops or online) is from the latter.

It all depends on what you are willing to pay for, and how much.

It looks what happened is the battery technology finally came around. Finally there are quality batteries that will last a 2 year warranty on the market available to OEMs for dirt cheap. From talking to mulitple store keepers these batteries and components are holding up on these $2k bikes.

We all know here on ES that the hub motors and controllers are up to task. We are hot rodding cheap 9c motors and they are relatively reliable (enough to climb pikes peak)

Imagine if your only purpose is to build a reliable bike to go 20mph and run 600 watts through a system. Suddenly it becomes easy. The controller and hub motor are a very simple equation.

The battery has been the only tough part...and china has solved that.

And yes i think all those cheap hub powered bikes by USA "manufacturers" (actually just distributors) will be reliable.

Most of them have higher quality components (such as geared motor, and 18650 cell packs with bms) than most of the hub motor bikes here on ES. Sorry but a hobby king lipo pack does not compare to one of these packs at lower power levels in terms of reliability and value.

ITs been disappointing to me to see china outdo the USA at such a big level in terms of innovation and manufacturing. Why dont we have a descent bms with cell balancing yet to use with those hobby king packs? Why did gng beat us to a descent mid drive bolt on kit? Where are there any US innovations appearing on the e-bike marketplace? I can think of a canadian company doing great innovations...but not a US company.

We are being left in the dust and just becoming a nation of consumers buying cheap asian made products...although some of us are flipping china goods for a profit. Eventually china will figure out a way to cut out the middlemen as it has done with hobbyking.

Anyway.... IT does seem that thousands of these affordable reasonable qualitied, low priced e-bikes are on the water, on the slow boat from china....

Hi Guys, it is Rob Provost again with Prodeco Technologies. Eric's review of Interbike was great and everyone had a great time. We knew the show would be excellent but the show actually surpassed our expectations. We had a great location which was directly in front of Cervelo, Thule was to the side and Fox was our neighbor behind. Every year has been great for us but what a great group of people we met at the show this year. We sponsored the Electric Bike Demo track and help manage the helmet desk. Our 4 demo track guys said the support from the bike and ebike community surpassed anything they were expecting themselves. Ebikes usually were frowned upon with the show being predominately the traditional bike industry but this year it was very different. Ebikes are now being recognized as a must for bike shop owners. The response we received during and after the show was almost overwhelming. It will be an amazing year.

I just wanted to write a quick comment in regards to comments in this thread about pricing, margins and warranty. I hope this will be a short response from me but once I start typing, I cannot even stop myself, lol. I tend to write very lengthy posts because I have so much to say.

This year we believe the bikes in the industry are at an all-time best. We have never seen a better group of companies than this year at Interbike. There are the usual companies who try to bad mouth the competition to build their company but for the most part just a great group of companies all trying to build better bikes.

Our company also this year made some drastic decisions on suppliers and why the big upgrades across all our models with minimal to no price increases. We have added new models also though. In regards to upgrades, an example is we partnered with SRAM for our drive trains and brakes on all 22 models we offer. Some bike models will also use SRAM (SRAM, Truvativ, Rockshox) supporting components extensively throughout the bike such as stems, cranks, chains, forks, seatpost, bottom brackets, handlebars, etc.. We are now purchasing over 70 different components/part numbers from SRAM for our bikes. SRAM included, we are direct with all our suppliers and buy in the many thousands of units. Our price is due to no middle channel and why the pricing is low. We do not have to pay duties where if the bikes were built in Asia, there would be taxes imposed by the Asian governments which most electric bike companies that sell in the USA don't even realize. By eliminating multiple issues including the need for a separate manufacturer to build the bikes for us and we build the bikes ourselves, the savings are roughly 40%. This is also due to our knowledge and the negotiation of component pricing, partnerships, quantities, shipping, etc... It takes 7 hours to build each bike and we prefer to pay that to American workers. It also gives us complete quality control over the build process and allows us to have over 3,000,000 parts on hand for replacements if needed. We do not have to take components off of other bikes if someone needs a part. Since we build, we also know the bike inside out and understand every aspect completely. For example, a chain fell off a competitor's bike at Interbike and they could not figure how to put it back on and had to ask help from a bystander. 80% of our 48 employees could replace a chain if needed or do so much more. This year we are adding almost 30 new jobs as well with 90% being at the production level. The difference in our price over others is also due to people not realizing how much cost goes into overhead for an electric bike distributor including commissions, storage, RMA, promotions, adwords and such. That is why we have no sales department and all our focus and resources are spent on just building the bikes. It confuses people why are bikes are so much lower in cost. Competitors have been making up all kinds of stories to our dealers. There are competitor's even telling dealers if they sell Prodeco Technologies bikes, they cannot sell their brand. It is becoming a joke of how insecure some of them are over their bikes. Keep in mind there are great companies out there such as Currie, Stromer, Grace, Optibike, etc.. who strive to build better or the best bikes and want to work together to improve the industry as a whole. This year had the best bikes ever without a doubt. There were some very unique bikes and more than ever designs were starting to become appealing to the 16-40 year old buyers. I hope we had something to do with that, because over the years the 16-40 base has always been our key demographic. We also displayed a prototype of our new Stride Matic bike with the new SRAM drivetrain. Electra also had a bike displayed with the SRAM system which to me is a great system. The SRAM system makes perfect sense for the Electra bike and a very high quality system with only 1 connection. The SRAM system has a built in automatic 2 speed transmission, built in controller and built in torque sensor. Talk about simple installation, it does not get any easier than the SRAM system. We will be offering 3 models in the Spring with this system.

Someone also asked if anyone knew Prodeco Technologies' margins. Since I am the CEO, I have access to this info, :wink: . For our company to be sustainable, we have to make a profit otherwise why bother or how could we survive. We want to see a big portion of Americans riding ebikes and knew we had to make them affordable but if we do not make a profit, it would make no sense. We are not doing this for fun or that we have nothing else better to do. It is a tremendous passion of ours and we will continue to work hard to move this industry forward but we have to be sensible. Speaking about moving this industry forward, that is the number one reason why we also are the GOLD Sponsor of LEVA (Light Electric Vehicle Association). The GOLD is the highest sponsor position for them and they are all about the industry working together to move eBikes into the Mainstream.

A little information on how we decide to price for our bikes, we do it backwards. All our bikes were designed by price instead of coming up with a price afterwards. This was the same with weight. In other words, we decided to build the best possible bike for the price we set. We knew we wanted our first bike to be $1000 so we subtracted the dealer margin and subtracted our margin and was left with an amount. We then for 1 year worked liked maniacs flying everywhere and doing so much negotiation to get the best possible price for the highest quality components to meet that price. With our VC guys behind us, we are required to make a margin and be profitable each year. We just could not waste 1 penny and we have to run under a very strict business plan and business model. We call it 21st century manufacturing. From day 1 we just always figured if we build the best possible bike for the correct price, the customers would come and boy did they come this past year. We wanted the bikes to be different than anything else on the market and purposely went the opposite direction of the existing manufacturers. Most companies go for the baby boomers and we went for the under 40 crowd where most traditional bikes are sold. The biggest area where the price savings are the strongest is the relationships we built over the years with our suppliers. It is almost a science to figure the price of what each component should be by calculating material, labor, intellectual, support, etc.. The formula will determine what a component should cost. The component fabricator has to make a little something or they will not want to produce that item for us. We have 22 suppliers/sub-contractors and way over 300 components we either produce or purchase individually but by thousands each. Sometime on just one component we may have to spend $10,000 - $20,000 for a mold to be redesigned but overall it will save resources in the long run in other areas such as production time.

There was also a comment about the future being a bunch of Chinese made ebikes on the road. It does not have to be. For example the Outlaw bike we had on display in a Glass Kiosk which Eric wrote about in this thread is built by us in South Florida USA. Granted the components are from all over the world with the majority all from Taiwan and why we say Built in the USA versus Made in the USA, but it is the same as with most auto manufacturers and the production of the bike is at our facility. Taiwan also offers the highest quality components for the bike and ebike industry. China also has high quality suppliers/sub-contractors but quality control has to be stronger. China for example is where iPads and iPhones are made but with Taiwan, quality is easier to obtain.

Here is a little information about the Outlaw and the statement made by someone of mass produced ebikes. The Outlaw bike has an incredible frame design and riding position and the frame quality level is hard to duplicate in any country. The frame was designed in house (Florid, USA) by us and we use 3rd party engineering/testing. We subcontract the fabrication of the frame but under extremely tight quality control with ZERO tolerances and we will reject frames for the smallest issue. The dropouts are also our own exclusive design for 2013 with new stainless steel built in torque arms also developed by us. The components come from 20 suppliers/sub-contractors but each bike is built by us in our facility in the USA. The Outlaw alone will add 12-20 new American jobs this year, depending on production. The components for this model are as follows: Heavy duty TIG welded 6061 Aluminum frame with a first rate 4 step Auto Grade paint finish and the decals under the clear coat, Avid Elxir 5 Hydraulic brakes (found usually only on $3000 non-electric bikes), Avid HS1 Rotors (the industry's best rotor), SRAM X9 Derailleur (industry best), SRAM XO Shifter, SRAM S600 Crankset, Truvativ Power Spline Bottom Bracket, KMC X8.93 Chain, SRAM Pit Stop shift cables and housings, Truvativ Huss Seatpost, Truvativ AKA Stem, Truvativ Huss Handlebar, CNC Alloy Cups with Stainless Steel Sealed Bearings Headset, Magnesium Double Crown Suspension fork with Hard Anodized Aluminum Stanchions and 20mm Thru Axle, Sealed Bearing Front and Rear Aluminum Hubs, 18-8 12G Stainless Steel Spokes, Anodized Aluminum Triple Box Rim with Stainless Steel Eyelets, Continental Trail King 2.4" Tires, Gyes Genuine Leather Saddle, Genuine Leather Grips but these are the upgraded extra thick slotted Leather grips, 48V 750W Direct Drive motor (3 year warranty with our supplier) and the best part of all, the Auto Grade LiFePO4 2000 Cycles 51.2V 9Ah 24 cell battery system (our exclusive design). There is not 1 cheap part on that bike, not 1. If anyone was to try and build a bike like that in their garage, they should start adding the cost up, it will easily be over $4000 to get that quality level and that finish. The reason I mention this is that more and more you are seeing manufacturers try harder. A few years back, most ebikes were not so great and I feel we had something to do with manufacturers having to improve their game. The perfect example is the connector at the motor for hall sensor motors. A flat use to take forever and no bike shop wanted to tackle the issue for rear drive ebikes which had one long motor cable to the controller. We came out with the first disconnect in 2009 and then by 2011 everyone had it. We were the only company of over 20 electric bike companies at the Interbike 2010 event to have it, the next year it was everywhere. Motor manufacturers were saying it could not be done in 2009 but we pushed the envelope and came up with some unique designs. We ended up opting for an existing connector in another industry and brought it into the ebike industry.

I truly believe there will be higher quality electric bikes coming in the future from all manufacturers. It is up to the manufacturers to push each other. The distributors which call themselves manufacturers also need to push the manufacturers who produce their bikes to build a better product. The ebike industry when we first became involved had such a bad reputation and little by little we are seeing it improve. Bikes that were selling for $1500-$2500 had components from $100 bikes and now that is changing little by little. Some manufacturers still have models with low end drivetrains, steel bars, steel saddle clamps, steel headsets, retainer bearings, etc.. and trying to sell for $1500 or more to unsuspecting dealers and consumers but there is improvement.

Unfortunately as with any industry there will always be some competitors or individuals who prefer the negative avenue or who try and stifle the competition. There was even one who tried to get an injunction against us from attending the Interbike show. Some of them use all kinds of dirty tactics on broad levels including dealer ultimatums but then there are the long term solid companies who are trying to build great bikes and be realized for their great bikes. For our company, it is all about the bikes and building the best bikes for the best price while maintaining a profit.

Guys, I have to apologize for writing so long again and if everyone prefers I stay away from Endless Sphere because it is more a DIY forum, I will do so. I will only come on once in a while if I feel the wrong information is out there or we want to give a heads up on something new in the industry.

Robert Provost, CEO, Prodeco Technologies

Back