EVK Get Together (Electric Vehicle Kayak Day Run)

With winter coming to an end soon, is there interest in having a EVK get togeather for a day of fun in the sun? Its fun taking out my Electric Kayak and getting pictures. I have never seen another EVK while doing my runs. I can't be the only guy in the San Francisco area on the rivers.

So would anyone with an Electric Boat want to have a get togeather on a Lake, River, Delta? What a great chance to see different kayak setups from factory made to home brew boats for a fun outing. If this is succesful that more folks have interest in this maybe a few events could pop out of this like endurance, distance, poker runs, something that could happen once or twice a year. The other EV guys and gals do it, but us water folks seem to be left drifting.

I am in. My 10 foot wood kayak with a 40# Minn Kota trolling motor would be up for about anything. What about YOU!!!

WL.PG. :roll:

With winter coming to an end soon, is there interest in having a EVK get togeather for a day of fun in the sun? Its fun taking out my Electric Kayak and getting pictures. I have never seen another EVK while doing my runs. I can't be the only guy in the San Francisco area on the rivers.

So would anyone with an Electric Boat want to have a get togeather on a Lake, River, Delta? What a great chance to see different kayak setups from factory made to home brew boats for a fun outing. If this is succesful that more folks have interest in this maybe a few events could pop out of this like endurance, distance, poker runs, something that could happen once or twice a year. The other EV guys and gals do it, but us water folks seem to be left drifting.

I am in. My 10 foot wood kayak with a 40# Minn Kota trolling motor would be up for about anything. What about YOU!!!

WL.PG. :idea:

Back