Canberra 8th Friday Shed, e-motorkhana Night at Zappy's

zappy

100 W
PM me if your interested. Starts after work till late. I'll supply BBQ, race track, and FREE race vehicle "Bianca" aka the Gimp till it breaks. I have a new (crap)tyre for the event. As usual, if you e-ride, i'll let you put your plug in my socket. Bring beer.
Zappy

Get Tony, Philistine and Toolman to head over and do some burnouts too. I wanna see video!

Damn..... but I had just strung together an impressive innings of sobriety (well.... in relation to booze....).....

And I have a massive job due on Friday after which I will be wanting to let off some steam......

Hopefully Zappy won't let me into his shed after my last obnoxious visit......

i'll let you put your plug in my socket

This sounds great, but your socket is pretty worn out. My plug usually gets good, deep penetration, but on my last visit I found putting my plug in your busted up socket like throwing a sausage down a hallway, it would just rattle around and fall out. You really should take better care of what you let get shoved into that thing....

Last time there was a random crazy drunk guy who wasn't invited who tried to start trouble (true story), and for once it wasn't me! What crazy adventures might happen this time?

Bring beer.

OK, but only because you say I have no choice.

Sounds like I might need to bring my ppe.Won,t get there till 10 but will definitely be there.Beers, bangers and crashes sounds like fun. Look forward to it. :mrgreen:

A good time was had by all. My little nieces(both serious e-bikers) set up a great cardboard box lined track which also continued out the back of the shed. It had a start finish arch and spectator islands with beers on ice. Occasionally a bike would crash right through the spectator stand seemingly not slowed down at all by the safety cardboard crash barricades.Everyone crashed "downhill Dave" managed to fish tail the front wheel drive and spin 180 going down the main straight and high sided, and 1/2 lap later ran over the spectators. Brian had several crashes the best into my 3 ton lathe and ensuing pile up. Toolman, 2 wheel drifting took out my garage door a twice in 2 laps. Philistine took a back seat to the racing but he crashed in my drive way and several times on the way home. Pickle road his cro down hill bike, 10kw on a very tight track. He later suffered rubber burns to his lower leg being run over by the 4000w front wheel drive Bianca. My wife vacuumed the shed out before the event, look at all the tyre rubber build up on the corners! The new tyre is canvas.
Thanks to those who came.

Attachments

• P3090016.jpg
    P3090016.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 1,968
  • P3090023.jpg
    P3090023.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 1,968
zappy said:
Philistine took a back seat to the racing but he crashed in my drive way and several times on the way home

ROFLMFAO... lil pickled were we Mr Phil kekeke

KiM

It was a cracking night Zappy, thanks for putting it on mate. Both Zappy and Toolman2 have some pretty mindblowing things they have built and crafted (both in the ebike sphere and outside that), and they really know their shit, but because they are not obnoxious loudmouths like me, they post up but a fraction of their stuff here. I look at the things they build and am comforted and reassured that my laziness and resignation to not bother even trying has paid off, because comparisons between their work and what I might create would just be embarrassing.

zappy wrote:philistine took a back seat to the racing but he crashed in my drive way and several times on the way home

ROFLMFAO... lil pickled were we Mr Phil kekeke

KiM

Zappy is far too kind Kim, when he says "crashed in my drive way" he means, "crashed into my car and my driveway". And when he says "several times" he is being diplomatic, that is like saying Bill Gates has "several dollars"....

that is like saying Bill Gates has "several dollars"...
ok, Phil and i had several beers.
and i forgot to thank Phil for that thing he did, for that bloke we know, involving those people we can't talk about. :wink:
Zappy

Back