October 12th EV Festival and AEVA AGM, Canberra

jonescg

100 MW
To all EV nerds from the South Eastern corner of Australia - The AEVA will be holding its AGM in Canberra on the 12th of October. I am the WA delegate so I will be attending provided the flights can be booked in time. I hope to be heading up from Melbourne with Daryl on Friday morning and staying with SplinterOz.

Would be great to catch up with all the Canberra crew again, so keep in touch!

BUMP!

Philistine, Brian, Mark, Neil, Guy, Tony, et and al...

I'll be in Canberra on Friday night and all of Saturday a the EV festival in Ainslie Ave part of City Walk. I don't have a great deal of time unfortunately, as I'm driving up from Melbourne on Friday morning with Daryl, AGM for most of Saturday evening, and flying out of Canberra on Sunday morning. So guys, I want to see your e-bike builds in the mall OK? :D

Oh, and Melbourne crew, I will be at Fed Square from 1 pm to about 2.30 pm Thursday (tomorrow) before heading to Daryl's place in Noble Park. Looking forward to catching a few of you then, even if only briefly.

See you in Melb/Canb :)

Sorry to miss you Chris, I only just saw this. I only seem to come on to ES these days when I have shitloads of work to do, and am looking to procrastinate right when I shouldn't be. I am jammed for a deadline Monday so can't get over to the festival unfortunately. Hope you have a good trip mate, cheers, Phil.

That's alright mate, was flat out talking at the display and then a few hours of meetings to do with AEVA stuff. We were in the Heleneic club afterwards but I was far more restrained with my drinking this time :) Sorry to miss you, but there will always be another Canberra trip ;) Caught up with Neil at the display too which was nice.

Great to catch up with Joe (winkinatcha) for an hour or two in Melbourne - he's a top shelf fella.

Back on the plane tomorrow, and back to getting my bike running. Danny Ripperton needs some real competition. :mrgreen:

Back