Saturday 8th August - HIGH VOLTAGE - UK Electric Day in Dirt

Sussexpellett

10 µW
Saturday 8th August - HIGH VOLTAGE - An Electric Day in the Dirt

The UK's first All-Electric off-road event is being scheduled for 8th August at Nantmawr Quarry in Shropshire
- home of The Tough One Extreme Enduro.
The event will be televised by Men and Motors TV.
OSET, Mecatecno, Kuberg, Electric Motion, KTM, Quantya & BSA will be there.

This is probably the best opportunity to see/try/compare all the electric bikes available together in the UK.
Not to be missed.

As Ripe Motorcycles I'll have five of the BSA TAGs there and I'm after a child to demo ride the BSA's FOC (bait) to encourage others.
Ideally with a parent willing to help kids don helmet boots and gloves during the day.

Check out the WORevents http://www.worevents.com/events/details/high-voltage-electric-bike-day

Regards
Chris

OK so you've missed it: 8th August 2015 The First UK All Electric Off Road Day was at Nantmawr, home of the "Tough One Red Bull Enduro".
KTM Freeride E's took on the challange of the enduro circuit and impressed EVERYONE.
As did the Electric Motion EM5.7 full size trials bike with riding modes for novice through to expert that really work.
That makes it value for money and a keeper; Santa I want one.
E-Scape brought along the Quantya's, perhaps ageing now against the KTM but showing they were well ahead of their time,
and still more than capable.

For the next generation of two wheel riders Oset, Mecatecno, Kuberg, including the Kuburg Free Rider
and BSA all took to the junior track.

The BSA TAG's not only looked the best (I'm biased but it's true) but had the greatest use of the kid's track by far.

Kudos for spreading the word through actual experiences. I'm disappointed that there are no videos, or at least pics featuring grins. :mrgreen:

Back