Bit more progress albeit slower than ideal...
Rear light secured to frame, I ran the cable through the frame to the inside of the canopy, I just could not think of any other way to avoid having the cable visible. Chopped the seat tube down so that it did not cut the light cable in the tube.
Finished installing the Rivnuts for the canopy which is a huge relief. A huge "Thank you" to Jim at Make Ends Meet, Memfast. After I broke the M4 Mandrel, he sent me 4 free replacements, which was just as well as I now have 2 spares! The following lessons have been learnt the hard way and shared to help those that follow. Do not spare the grease when installing Rivnuts. When tightening them up and they start to sing, stop tightening them, take out the tool, add some more grease and then do that last turn. Keep the tool dead straight when tightening things up, the mandrel will snap easily due to side loading. Resist the temptation for that last tweak, it is always the one that gets a ping. The bigest advice though would be to save a whole lot of ball ache and just get the aluminium Rivnuts and not the stainless ones, the conopy weighs next to nothing and has heaps of fixings.http://www.memfast.co.uk/
Dry fitted the motor and will tinkering with that next, try to secure it, I think I ordered the wrong size frame mounts!
LBS also managed to strip the threads of the new bottom bracket during instalation by cross threading it, had to send of to TartyBikes in the UK for a new Aluminium cup, also bought the instalation tool from them. If someone is going to stuff installing it up next time, it might as well be me