DPC-14 Display Error

automan25

100 mW
I'm having some sort of error icon show up on my DPC-14 (paired with a BBSHD from Luna w/ Karl's Secret Sauce programming). It doesn't show up often, but when it does it's accompanied by a cut in power. I cannot figure out exactly how to replicate it, but it seems to only occur when I'm pedaling and then apply the throttle. For example, I was in PAS mode 2 the other day and went to pedal across a street. Halfway through the crossing I decided I needed a little more juice, so I hit the throttle only to have this icon show up and the power fall off. Not good! I've attached a hand drawing of the icon since it was impossible to capture the real one on camera. Does anyone know what it means?

IMG_4186.JPG

That makes sense. After posting yesterday I got in my car to run an errand and noticed the same symbol for the emergency brake.

Yesterday I didn't think it was related to the brakes though since it didn't show up when I would pull the brake levers. Upon testing it again this morning though I realized it was showing up, but it just takes a long time. All is well I guess. I just need to keep from feathering the brake levers when using the throttle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back