Intellectual controller

GIGATT

10 W
Greetings Endless Sphere relatives,

Has anybody ever used this "intellectual" controller for an ebike motor?... I just wonder if it will work...with no green wire.

not intelligent... or smart it's intellectual...
:shock:

Attachments

• ES510.jpg
    ES510.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 1,501
Judging by the half-arsed effort that resulted in a wonky controller label I'd say proceed with caution :lol: Good luck with the set up looks pretty basic.

Might be FOC or something cool. Might be marketing.

GIGATT said:

Has anybody ever used this "intellectual" controller for an ebike motor?... I just wonder if it will work...with no green wire.

I wonder if he's any relation to the Fat Controller.

I also wonder about the "exquisite article".

But it says it's an exquisite article, so it must be good.

My guess is it's made for a brushed motor, since it doesn't have enough wires to be a brushless. If you opened the case and looked at the circuit board, it would be easy to tell.

yeah I will definitely have to pray before using this one. red positive black negative and Green to green etc. and a throttle I assume ..
Rube said:
Judging by the half-arsed effort that resulted in a wonky controller label I'd say proceed with caution :lol: Good luck with the set up looks pretty basic.

"Fat Controller...?" The character from the TV show... on the link? or is that an actual electronic thing that went over my head?
Buk___ said:
GIGATT said:

I wonder if he's any relation to the Fat Controller.

I also wonder about the "exquisite article".

Thanks for the information. I had no idea what FOC meant... yeah it is exquisite alright... I opened the case and ... I have no idea what is going on. I do see Texas Instruments looking chip though.
fechter said:
But it says it's an exquisite article, so it must be good.

My guess is it's made for a brushed motor, since it doesn't have enough wires to be a brushless. If you opened the case and looked at the circuit board, it would be easy to tell.

Attachments

• 20180207_205233es22118.jpg
    20180207_205233es22118.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 1,033
  • 20180207_205233es22118gr.jpg
    20180207_205233es22118gr.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 1,033
Brushed motor rubbish.

Back