Bafang BBS01 - Battery connector and some other questions

Jil

1 kW
Hello BBS owners !

I am thinking of buying a BBS01 350W 36V for my mountain bike. So I have a few questions for you :

1) I have already a battery Lipo 4S 10Ah, so I plan to buy a 6S 10Ah and plug them in serial in orer to get 37V nominal.
Will it work with the BBS ? Do you know what is the voltage range usable on a 36V BBS001 ?

2) What is the type of adaptator needed to connect the XT90 battery connector to the motor ?

3) In order to be able to parameter the BBS, what cable and software do I need ?

4) Is there any adaptator allowing to mount smaller sprocket than the one delivered with the BBS ?

Thansk in advance for your help :)

1) Although don't quote me, I see no reason why your lipos with a nominal voltage of 37v, won't work with the BBS01 36v. Just don't expect the battery indicator on the display to be accurate, as they are calibrated for 36v li-ion.

2) I cut the connectors off the power lead on my BBS02 and soldered them directly to the battery docking base. Therefore, you could just cut off the existing connectors and use whatever connectors you want on the end.

Back