BBS02 power cutout issue - Please help this noob diag

ebike_noob

1 µW
Hi guys, hoping this is in the correct place and someone more experienced than me can help point me in the right direction as my bike is needed for transport. Just fitted some road tyres, suspension seat post and new lights to find this happen on my 20 mins into a fairly mellow ride in very light snow last night

After around 50-100 miles with no noticeable issues my BB202 750W mounted to a boardman comp 26" wheel MTB now cuts out as soon as power is applied. It gives a small push for a split second and then nothing.
This is same in all PAS levels from 1 - 9 and also if only the throttle is used.
Reapplying power once stopped allows a small burst again and then cuts out.

Previously this lipo can can happily hold power at load even down to 43v and keep on trucking and clearly shows I have over 48v left and doesn't drop less than half a volt when applying power before it cuts out.

All connectors unplugged and replugged where possible, unit powdered down and back up but still no clues and problem persists.
LCD screen at no point cuts out, only my power being applied. Left it over night to dry incase that was a problem and charged up to full.
Still no change.

Proper baffled and unsure where to start with this one as all power issue I read about, the LCD drops out too or controller is damaged and won't spin at all.

Any advice how to continue is most appreciated

Back