Some questions about Cylone 3000

LexHammer

10 mW
Hello,
currently i have the BBS02, but i want more power. I was going to get the BBSHD with 52v battery, but then i read about the Luna Cyclone 3000 with 60v or 72v battery. Its not plug and play like the BBSHD so i have some questions that i hope you will answer
1. I use the PAS on BBS02 all the time and i want to have PAS on the Cylone 3000, but i read different opinions about it. Some say there is no PAS on Cyclone, others say there is. So is there a way to have PAS with at least 3 levels or not?
2. I read that there are different connectors on the Cycle Analyst v3. What kind ot connector i need for the Cyclone 3000 and is it plug and play?
3. Is there a way to program the CA v3 with different presets with different power levels for the Cyclone, like Eco (10 Amps), Normal(20 amps) and Sport(30 apms), Turbo(40 apms
4. If i use the Bluetooth controller with the phone app, do i need the Cycle Analyst?
Thank you!

LexHammer said:
Hello,
currently i have the BBS02, but i want more power. I was going to get the BBSHD with 52v battery, but then i read about the Luna Cyclone 3000 with 60v or 72v battery. Its not plug and play like the BBSHD so i have some questions that i hope you will answer
1. I use the PAS on BBS02 all the time and i want to have PAS on the Cylone 3000, but i read different opinions about it. Some say there is no PAS on Cyclone, others say there is. So is there a way to have PAS with at least 3 levels or not?
2. I read that there are different connectors on the Cycle Analyst v3. What kind ot connector i need for the Cyclone 3000 and is it plug and play?
3. Is there a way to program the CA v3 with different presets with different power levels for the Cyclone, like Eco (10 Amps), Normal(20 amps) and Sport(30 apms), Turbo(40 apms
4. If i use the Bluetooth controller with the phone app, do i need the Cycle Analyst?
Thank you!

CA is a waste of money if you have the BT controller. You can have a physical switch with 3 top speeds on it, and the speed levels are configurable from the app. Or, just forget the switch and set a current limit from the app in 5 seconds. Or use the app to limit both current and top speed.
I don't know a lot about pas, but the cyclone doesn't have that bug where it turns off when you pedal and throttle the same time as my bbs02 does.
You can buy a bike from cyclone with the motor integrated that makes it plug and play, but the bike is best used as a touring machine rather than jumping on trails.

Back