Want help to review my ebike part choices

vargh

1 µW
Hi all, I am looking to build a e-bike and just need some one to give the parts I wish to use a seconed look to make sure that i'm not going to run into some big problems, I am thinking of a 14s 5p 25AH 52v battery with 26650 using some 70 cells. Will all these parts work together. Thanks. Does anyone know what type of connections the magic pie 5 uses (from the hub motor it's self) and where to buy them as I intend to use a luna charger and it uses a xt60 connector thus I'll need to make a adaptor from one connection to the other. Thanks all.

BATTERY

(Brand Name: LiiitoKala
Model: Lii-50A
Type: Li-Ion 26650
Nominal Capacity: 5000mah(4900-5000mah)
Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
Weight: 95g±1g
Rechargeable Battery: Yes
Rechargeable Times: Up to 500 times
internal resistance: ≤20mΩ
Limited Charge Voltage: 4.2v
Working Voltage: 2.75-4.2V
Size: 65.8mm x 26.8mm (Diameter)
Place of Origin: China HongKong )

NICKEL PLATE

High quality pure Nickel strips for battery pack welding
Thickness: 0.15mm
Width: 6mm
Length: 5M

CHARGER LUNA
Luna Charger 52V Advanced 300W Ebike Charger

BMS
14S Li-ion/Lipo/LiMn battery protection board 48v(58.8V) lithium battery pack BMS/PCM 30A continuous Discharge

HUB MOTOR AND CONVERSION KIT MAGIC PIE 5
Max phase current :80A
Continous current :30A
Open volt :20v-60v
Rated power: 500w-1000w

those littokalas aren't all theyre hyped to be, vortecks on youtube did a build with them. charger, I don't know lunas charger but grin has the fully programmable cycle satiator that you can charge for example a 13s or 20s pack at whatever amp you want. your bms is only 30 amps for a 250amp battery pack. id be looking for atleast a 50 amp bms. depends on what youre trying to get out of your build, did you mention your controllers amps? theres a big difference between 14s and 15s. I would build higher voltage than high amp battery pack

you say 80amp phase and 30 amp continuos. if you look up the phaserunner controller, itll do exactly what you need and its programmable, tiny and waterproof

I'm sure you could do 0.15x8mm nickel strip, since that's what I used on my 18650's. Should be able to carry a little more current, if you have access to 8mm as easily as you would have gotten the 6mm.

Feel free to take a look at the parts list in my signature link if you'd like.

if you used 25r-18650 instead of the litto 26650 you would wind up with 2-14s5p battery packs that weighed about the same as 1-14s5p-26650 pack with the same ah. that's what I did, then 2-15s5p but kept blowing controllers because of 63volts so I made 3-14s4p wich gave me the flexibility of using 1,2 or 3 packs. 1 pack is light and the bike is nimble for short rides like 30kms, just add a pack for more range. I bought the phaserunner so I could go to 16s, I liked 15s but wanted a little more, 14s kind of sucks after being at 15s. one thing about the phaserunner and maybe its just me or my settings, is that you lose the snappy throttle response.

Back