XB-310Li owners and possibly other commuter ebikers, Check this out:
48V5Ah Li-Ion "Little Frog" EBike Battery Packhttp://bmsbattery.com/48v/324-36v-lithium-ion-little-frog-abs-shell-ebike-battery-pack.html
1. 1Pcs 48V5Ah Li-Ion NiCoMn Little Frog ABS shell ebike battery pack. Included 13s 6665143 cells, 1pcs 10A continuous discharge current smart BMS.
2. 1pcs Lithium Ion battery EMC-120 48V2A aluminium alloy shell charger.
Li-Ion NiCoMn Little Frog ABS Shell EBike Battery Pack Specification:
1. Normal Voltage:48Volts.
2. Dimension: 80mm X 150mm X 250mm.
3. Capacity: 5Ah.
4. Charge Current: 2Amps.
5. Maximal Continuous Discharge C-Rate: 10Amps(24V).
6. Maximal Discharge Current: 20Amps.
7. Overvoltage Protection: 85.6Volts.
8. Undervoltage Protection: 35.75Volts.
9. Lifecycle: 800Cycles.
10. Weight: 3.5Kg.
11. Chemical: Li-Ion NiCoMn.
EMC-120 Lithium Ion Alloy Shell Charger Specification:
1. AC Input Voltage: 90V~132V or 200V~264V.
2. Charge Voltage: 54.6Volts.
3. Charge Current: 2Amps.
4. AC Plug: Europen Standard or American Standard.
5. Power: 120Watts.
The pictures are very loosly tied to reality. The charger in the picture says 43.8V so its probably for the 36V version...? Charge voltage stated for this 48V version is 54.6V.
I wonder if we could find anyone whos bought one of these. I own the 36v10Ah version. I might tell a friend to by this one to power a cute 108.