Anyone in Ventua Co. with BMC to test ride?

ekingsting

100 mW
Just looking for a forum member(s) with a Bmc 600w or Bmc 1000w ebike to test ride. Planning for next project on my Klein Attiude. The bike is only 20lbs. so I want a light high powered stealhty motor. Hope someone around here is into this like me as most of my freinds have yet to get bitten by the ebug. PM me if you want.

Disndat, Thanks for responding. What setup are you bringing down here ? I would definitely like try out your ride. I don't know if you have many steep hills in Santa Monica but I'm sure you have a good area. Have you ever been to Ojai ? Any way I go for a ride around my home involves hills of some sort and I want to compare your BMC to my to Aotema in a simular setting. You can get in contact with at evolt@sbcglobal.net

I'm up for exploring new places in california.I will contact you when I get settled.My bike will have 600w bmc with 88v of lipos-the 1000w doesnt like my cyrstalyte controller or the controller doesnt like the motor.Nicobie how do you like living west of santa barbara?-is it isolated?Not much around you?

Hi nicobie, lets see I'm 1/2hr west of Santa Barbara so another 1/2 hr makes T.O. I would easily bring my bike and do some ride to compare. Let me know when you have the time. Thanks

disndat said:
I'm up for exploring new places in california.I will contact you when I get settled.My bike will have 600w bmc with 88v of lipos-the 1000w doesnt like my cyrstalyte controller or the controller doesnt like the motor.Nicobie how do you like living west of santa barbara?-is it isolated?Not much around you?

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You have to look at a map to tell that Lompoc is due west of LA and Santa Barbara. Our local beach (Surf), is as far west as you can go in the con. US. In fact because of its location the Air Force has a large base here to launch missiles into a polar orbit.

Back