Xanda2260 wrote: speedict wrote:
I was wondering if it is posdible to display gps speed in live view. The system seems to log it regardless ad gps wh/mile is always calculated.
we will have multi-data screen next week, after this we may allow GPS speed also be displayed, so please wait.
Awesome! Thanks guys.
In the meantime...amazing product!
herewith the multi-data layout client
1. On you android device, press the Android Main menu button -> press the "Options" menu item -> press the "Screen Layout" menu item
2. Select number of row you want to display e.g. 4, and press the "Next button"
3. On the Preview screen, you should see 4 row and 2 column data field
4. Press and hold for 1 second on the data field to select data type you want to display e.g. GPS Speed
5. Continue for the rest 7 data fields
6. Press the "Save" button to save your settings
now go back to the main menu and select "Live View" you will see the new Multi-Data screen.