After spacing out the main idler a bit, the chain no longer rubs on the battery box. This is a good thing. I decided to remove the lower idler and just put on a chain tube. Also that idler bolt is a bit beefy for holding on a chain tube, so I'll remove it and attach the chain tube to the chain stay.
That's the throttle cable hanging there...
Most of my spare time this weekend was spent drilling holes in the frame and plumbing the wiring, brake, and derailleur cable through the top tube. It looks clean. I found a nice monitor extension cable with 12 conductors to get the throttle, Cycle Analyst, and headlight power wiring back to the battery box.
In this picture you can see the wires going into the frame by the headset, some out of focus wires, and that black box up on top of the handlebars is the Cycle Analyst.
The throttle is wired up and tested, but it's COLD in the garage and my fingers get numb doing the wire splicing. This week I'll finish up the CA wiring and get the connections all cleaned up.