Steintrike video ....what happened

waynebergman

100 kW
There was a very cool video of a full suspension TILTING tadpole. I believe it was a Steintrike and most likely a non motorized version. I found the link on the forum here a few day back and enjoyed the u-tube video. Now when I go back to view it again it says "Private". The link to the video I was watching is here ....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpYIIpYJHwY
this link gets you to there site but different video and does not seem to tilt in the video http://www.steintrikes.net/steintrikes-our-products/wild-wave/index.php

Anyone know why this could be viewed one day and then the next it is not for the public to view? I am guessing the poster of the video is in control of who is able to view it so they must have changed the status of the video?

Also I have searched the web for other video's or info on this tilting full suspension trike but I only see full suspension and not tilting full suspension trikes by this vendor. If any one has got any info or leads on tilting full suspension tadpoles I would be interested in learning more about them. They look like a lot of fun.

I had considered building one of the tadpoles from the Atomic Zombee site but now that I see how these titling tadpoles ride I may want to tackle a tilter but a home build may be out of my comfort zone with all that appears to be going on with these designs.

Interesting. I have coveted that trike for about a year. Maybe there are production difficulties and the delivery date moved back. I'll try and contact Ethan at the Maine dealership (Wildfire HPV) and see what the problem is.
otherDoc

Thanks for this "OtherDoc". I just noticed in your signature you in fact have a Steintrike. Awsome! Would you have a build thread or any info you can share on the Mad Max you have electrified?

I'm waiting for a new double speed motor and I will document the removal of the 9C and how well the new motor goes. Stay tuned, as Xiongda is making changes to the motor in the middle of the order. The Steintrike is in it's 6th year and going fine. If I really went faster, I would give serious consideration to the new tilter.
otherDoc

Back