Seeking MXUS controller info

Thecopterdr

100 mW
I've just purchased a MXUS 3K Turbo and it came with the ZT-72-18 Controller.
I haven't been able to find a manual online anywhere including the MXUS factory website.
Does anybody have any information on these controllers?

Cheers TCD

Mxus use a lot of KT Kunteng Electronics in kits, from my experience.

Were you also supplied with a KT LCD3 display by any chance? If so, you almost certainly have one of KT Kunteng's excellent Controller's, in which case it could be this one..

My Mxus 3000w V2 Fatbike motor was supplied by ChangZhou SuRing Motor Technology Company Ltd with all KT Controller, LCD6 display, and KT-D12L PAS kit..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-09-11-19-12-11.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-11-19-12-11.png
    182.2 KB · Views: 1,083
That's the controller which was supplied by MXUS, It came with the MX Niu display and was offered with the LCD 3 display following a 35 day wait which I elected to forgo.
There are a lot more wires on the controller than I have a use for. I am trying to find the on /off wire that I hook my key up to. There are 2 halls wire groups coming out of the motor, Does it matter which one you use?

Doesnt matter which set of halls you connect. On/off should be red and pink wire with jumper connector, if its not there, then cut red wire to lcd and put on/off in between, it is the same as original pink/red solution.

Back